Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Campmor

This app is exactly what we needed for our Prop65 California warning. We reached out to get some help and they quickly were able to do exactly what we needed - thank you so much!!!

Boat & RV Accessories

The app has been easy to use so far and their customer service has been fast and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Kiara Ventrella

This was perfect to notify customers that order fulfillment was going to be delayed when they added products to their cart.

Taylor Made Prints

Great customer service, helped me fix my issue in less than 24 hours!! Simple format and VERY easy to use. Highly recommend.

Deuces Wild Designs

Love this app for what we wanted it to do. It’s saved me tons of time & helped my site run smooth. Thank you

One Less Car Shop

So far so good, easy and straightforward to set up. Warnings can appear in multiple places which is handy. I haven't yet had a chance to test all the options.

Mexicali Blues

This app does exactly what it says it will do and is quick and easy to set up.
I love that I can use the same warning for multiple products or that I can setup unique warnings as necessary.
Our returns have decreased significantly since we began using this tool.
Furthermore, I have support, when needed, to be thorough and fast.

BVLGARI IL CIOCCOLATO (DEMO)

The support for the app is really great, with quick replies. The app is easy to use and very convenient.

When Rivers Meet

I use this app to make sure people select the right t-shirt size on my site, works really well and the app support has been great.

Moruga Cacao

Great customer service, great app. We use it to communicate our current move to a larger fulfilment partner and the connected delay in shipments.