Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MiniMiles

Truelly an amazing app that solved an easy problem lots of shopify store owners have. Hard to find but happy I found it. Becase of this app I can still sell my out of stock products. I simply show my visitors a pop up when they add a sold out product to their carts telling them shipping takes longer. Perfect!

reveschile

This app is so useful. Im, using for size warning for my sandals store. If you have an clothing or shoe shopify store i recommend to you! this way, you can avoid or reduce the rate of product returns.

LaLa Couture

I run my business by myself and will be out of town during the holidays. I used this app to create a warning for customers who will make purchases during those dates, to let them know the order would not be processed until I return. I like that it was very easy to set up. I also like that you have the option to allow for purchases or block them.

ASHITA

Absolutely amazing! The team was very helpful too. The only app that let's you edit based on variant!

Berube's Truck Accessories

We reviewed the app in the Shopify App Store, had a couple of quick questions and the Elastic Software support member replied in less than 3 hours. After we installed the app, we were running some testing. We preferred to have the Pop-Up notification appear as items were added to the customer's cart, rather than as the customer "proceeds to check out". Andrew with Elastic responded to my request, and had the code swapped to work as we desired within an hour. Somebody get that guy Free Lunch!!! We'll be fully implementing the app by this afternoon. Fully satisfied.

ValentinoGaremi

Great app. Easy to setup and use. Nice tool for warning customers of increased wait time on orders. Thanks!

Fendrihan Canada

So far so good, we'll use it to display warning messages for shipping delays during the holiday season.

MaMi

Great app to manage warnings on some products. I use it for product delays and clients understand it perfectly.

NORDBAEK

We are using this app for informing our customers about products that are sold out momentarily - to give them relevant information and thus making them stay in the shop - not losing the sale. We can really recommend this app :)

Revolver Magazine

Very easy to use, easy to set up, and Customer Support was quick acting and proactive in helping us set these warnings! UPDATE 1/8/21 - Customer service continues to be SUPER helpful getting our concerns addressed and corrected. Couldn't recommend this app higher!