Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

chalaszico.cl

Very useful. Recomended! I have a Sandals store and i use it for make shoe sizes alert messages. Works very well.

Axial Knives

Fantastic app. Just what I need. Technical support is extremely helpful as well in implementing custom solutions.

Kam & Kind

Awesome app! Great flexibility to customize what I want my warnings to say and easy to apply to items.

Fiber Gourmet

We are starting to use this app to remind customers of certain delivery instructions. We really like how easy it is to implement and for our customers to visualize. We are still trying it out, so far so good. We'll see how it goes-.

Paragon Sight & Sound

Wonderful app and huge time saver! The support team has been quick and very professional. Highly recommended! Best variant level tagging/warnings on shopify!

dieselprogrammers.com

Works great! You just need to determine the correct tags/class for your buttons to get it to function anywhere you like! Was able to get it working in unison with other apps that add additional 'add to cart' options as well.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback first of all. The app actually is able to work with the "Buy now" buttons as well. In your case that was a button built by another app, but we've adjusted the app settings in order to cover this button as well. Now it should work! :)

DB Electronics

Great app, works as expected. I use it to popup messages while adding certain products to cart. Easy setup! Recommend!

Louise Jean Jewellery

Excellent App! We made some changes to our site that changed the location of the cart button and the Support Team was super quick to respond and sorted out the issue immediately. Would highly reccommend.

Scissortail Gifts

Perfect way to present disclaimers for certain products. Very easy to use. I only need one warning for now, but will most likely upgrade soon so I can do additional warnings.

Coffeefaction

This app is awesome. A must-have if you carry a product that you need to educate your customer before making a final purchase decision. The support team is also very helpful. When I had an installation and configuration issue, a test config was made for me, and all I have to do is copy and edit that test configuration to suit my need.