Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NOTIQ

Wow! What an easy to use, quick to set up, and effective APP. I practically skipped the generous free plan so I may start using even the premium features. The support team was also fast and gracious to respond to a custom inquiry I made. I plan on using this APP for a long time to improve product communication and sales. Thanks again, Ihnat. Kudos to your team.

BUBLIBOX

The app and the way it works is very good and easy to use. Support is lightning fast and very helpful. 5/5

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

A very good support, we had a lot of problems with a purchased theme. the support has shown full commitment over several days, just great :). Very good app for messages and other creative things.

RadixShoes

really helpful customer service. I had some issues but I reached them and they solved my problems so quickly

Barton Perreira

This app has been useful for us and is easy to use. When issues arise, customer service is very prompt to fix and support

Smilelove Canada

Great help even over weekends. The warning signs can be customized as well to your liking via css. Pretty good so far!

Moxi Shop

This app has really helped us communicate policies to our customers in a way that can't be overlooked, and their team has been very helpful in adding a customization that let us display multiple pop-ups consecutively.

Powerful Gear Official

I would like to appreciate the Elastic Soft team for helping me solve the problem.

I experienced the problem related to size of my product. Some customers choose the wrong size/variant and proceed to checkout causing high return rate. I installed the app and it worked perfectly fine but it showed warning during the "checkout" action not "add to cart". I contacted the Elastic Soft team and they solved the problem in a few hours. Now it works perfectly fine and this is exactly what I need. Now customers are aware about the size/variant they are adding to the cart.

Definitely recommend this app.

Glamping Dome Store

I was looking to add a note to checkout for the customers. Shopify will not let you do anything the checkout. So i used this app to get a pop up with my message. Worked out pretty good and support was fast and efficient!!! Recommended

BiMoo

I used this application to warn customers about a particularity of the product or for an additional delivery time. Very helpful