Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
EFOLI, LLC
4.9
November 29, 2022

The customer service is amazing!! If you have custom requests they help you very fast and provide high quality so it matches your store.

customusicbox
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 25, 2022

Capability is excellent
And the support staff is even better Highly recommended Before I found this app, I tried dozens of others that did not perform well.

The Stitchory
Time spent using app: 10 months
EFOLI, LLC replied November 28, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Thanks for inspiring our technical support team and recommending InkyBay - Product personalizer app. Glad to hear that you found this app performing excellent after you tried dozens of apps. Reach out to our 24/7 support team for any kind of adjustments.
Thank you again and may your business grow faster.

November 25, 2022

I have tested every app in the shopify store that allows you to have a custom product designer on shopify. inkybay is by far the best one. The support staff is super helpful and responsive.

Branded Originals
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
EFOLI, LLC replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about InkyBay - Product personalizer.
Thanks again for sharing your experience with finding the best custom product designer on Shopify. InkyBay team always tries its best to help the clients spontaneously. We are always active 24/7 for any kind of adjustments.
Hope your business reaches its goal quickly.

November 1, 2022

While I am still in the throws of setup, the tech support has been very responsive and helpful. There are so many details that having good support is essential and they are following through.

AirIdent
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 26, 2022

Live chat support was extremely helpful in getting Inkybay setup on my website! I'm happy with the product.

Open Your Closet