Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Awebo shop

Inky bay is an Excellent app!! we love it and we recommend it for any one in the business of custom products, easy to use and the customer service team very very helpful!!.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We are truly glad to know that you found Inkybay and our support team helpful for your business. Thank you once for the Five Star rating and your recommendation. We are always here to help you if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best with your business.

factory1direct

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! the app works very good and it really helps to grow our business! Customer service Staff has been really helpful!. If you want to sell custom products this is the app!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice feedback. We are beyond happy to know you liked our customer support so much. It’s a great pleasure for us to know that Inkybay helps to grow your product customization business. Our support team’s only target is to help our merchants solve their requirements ASAP and run their business hassle-free. Thank you once again for the recommendation and the Five Star rating. We are here to help you anytime if any further assistance is required.

FourColor Central

Inkybay is a very well-developed app with rich customization features that fit our needs. The customer support team is excellent, answers any question and helps me promptly. App set up is easy and the best part is I do not need to edit any code into my theme. I highly recommend Inkybay!!!

Heartwood

This app works very well. I worked for 2 years and spent $20K developing a HTML5 personalization app for our old Magneto site. What a pain.
We moved to Shopify 2 months ago and had worked on a different app called customify. Luckily we found Inkybay in time. This app is mature, feature rich and intuitive. It handles pricing rules, multi side printing etc very nicely. Six years of looking for an affordable and professional custom app and we found it!
The support has been exceptional.

July 11, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that Inkybay relieved your 2 years-long pain and helpful for your personalized product business. Glad to know you found Inkybay is mature, enriched with features for product personalization business.
We closely work with merchants for a long time to add new features and in-depth pricing for any type of custom product.
Thinking about all kinds of start-ups to established merchants, we made it an affordable custom app for every business. And our support team is working hard to help the businesses run smoothly. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are here to help you anytime if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best in your business.

iKippah Store

Incredible support from Inkybay team. I had a few questions and change request and they made it in a short time. They have added the edit button on our cart page, which is incredible. Thank you for your quick response.
Highly recommended.

Rarton

We are really satisfied with Inkybay! Rashed has been a HUGE help for customizing and setting up our application.
Highly recommendable.

Keepers Collective

Great app. Very customizable. Excellent customer service from Rashed. They are very responsive to all of the questions that I've had.

The Noname Nerd

I've been using this app for several months and I love it! It's powerful enough that there is a little bit of a learning curve but their customer support is very fast and helpful so don't hesitate to dive in!

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review. We are truly happy to know you love Inkybay and found our customer support so helpful. Yes, our sole purpose is to help our merchants grow and run their businesses successfully. We are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you once again for the Five Star. We wish you all the best.

912Graphics

Excellent customer support. I used this app for my online store and I like the way it functions. Thanks, Rashed for solving my issue quickly!!!

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are happy to know you found our customer support excellent and we succeeded in helping you solve your issues quickly. It’s also a matter of great pleasure for us knowing Inkybay functions perfectly for your online store as you desired. We are always here for you if you require any further assistance.

CSEA Locals Shop

Great customer service! We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Rashed for quick help over live chat and solve my issue instantly!!!