Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 2, 2022

This app is hands down the best app for sellers that have complex and real-world pricing structures for their printing businesses. It pretty much covers it all. It has obviously been made by people in the industry for people in the industry of printing. On top of that, the support team offers some pretty top-notch knowledgable support and is always there to help. None of this high and dry support you get from other apps. These guys are legit. They even jumped on a call with me to set it all up which obviously saved me tonnes of time in trying to explain all of my questions in the messenger. Definitely give it a go and if you feel it's too tricky to set up just reach out to support. They've got your back! Thanks guys for developing an app that meets our needs.

Shirts N More Apparel
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 8, 2022

This app has upgraded our business to another level! The customer support has been beyond helpful and they take the time to assist you on all levels to integrate to the fullest capabilities! Inkybay is 100% recommended!

Boho Coastal Charleston
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 7, 2022

It is one of the best apps to use if you offer multiple printing styles. Easy to set up and use. Very friendly customer service that goes above and beyond. I would recommend trying their 21-day free trial to sample it for yourself.

StrategicDesignTs
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 6, 2022

great customer service and help, amazing app for customizing products on your store 10/10 recommend

The Jersey Nation
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 22, 2022

I ran into a small glitch and contacted support they were very helpful in fixing the problem. My customers are enjoing making thier own shirts.

L & M custom graphics
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 14, 2022

Inky bay app is a huge asset to my business. My customers love it, being able to create their own custom designz on items. Customer service is on point, always there in seconds when needed and nothing is ever a issue . I highly recommend!!

Royalhustlerdesignz.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 8, 2022

Using this app and I really rate it highly, the help is really good and quick when you need it. Definitely recommend

EF_PrintingUK
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 7, 2022

Very helpful and quick customer service. I have not yet launched my shop but so far everything looks great.

Hard Card
Finland
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 31, 2022

I love this app. It has so many features. Take a little bit to understand the format but once you do it is a very powerful tool and it is priced well for all the features it has. Customer service has been great at getting me setup. Been using it for a year and love it.

YouthSportsJerseys.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 14, 2022

The best customisation app, they have almost all that I need to build a website based of customised items. The support is prompt and so helpful - the best support Ive experienced from any other plugins I would say. Thank you guys!

Sparks Swag