Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

c4ucustomapparel

I can't tell you how many apps we've tried for our custom apparel business. Customer support is awesome and seems like they go above and beyond other design studios to make sure you get what you're looking for. Jahangir helped me out, very professional.

May 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to know you found Inkybay perfectly fit for your custom apparel business. We are beyond happy to know you liked our customer support so much. Our first priority and goal are to go above and beyond to support our merchants until they are satisfied. We look forward to a healthy business relationship and watch your business thrive.

AcuShield

This app allowed me to create a designer tool to let customers customize our product. The interface could be a little easier and the documentation could go more in depth on details, BUT the support is amazing. They quickly responded within a day to take care of all my tweaks and adjustment needs. Highly recommend this company!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the interface and documentation. We keep updating our app to make it more user friendly and we are adding more detailed documentation over time. We have 60+ help videos on our YouTube channel and adding more every week.
Great to know you liked our support, which is our #1 priority and solve any issue in the shortest time.
Thanks for choosing Inkybay to allow your customers to customize their own products and we look forward to maintaining this healthy relationship going forward.

Sublimation House

Amazing app, very responsive. Best one on the market. Takes patience to learn how to use but the customer service team is extremely responsive and very helpful. HIGHLY recommend inkbay and their team!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are loving your experience with us. We keep updating our app to make it more user friendly and meet our client's expectations. Customer service and merchant's satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Heaven Angel Designs

I use this app to allow my customers the freedom to customize their own designs. Inkbay has been very helpful in my setting up process.

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback. We are glad to help you and beyond happy to know you found Inkybay useful to allow your customers the freedom to customize their own designs.
Once again, we thank you for choosing Inkybay for selling your customized product. We wish a great success ahead for your business.

HexSizer™

Great app. Great support. More videos to learn from on Youtube than others. I like the way it displays tiered pricing.

March 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you liked our app and support.
We are happy to see that you liked our quantity discount (tiered pricing) feature for your custom products.
Besides, yes - we are trying our best to create as many help videos as possible to help our merchants like you. It made us inspired knowing that the videos came handy for you.
Thank you for choosing Inkybay for selling your personalized products.

PRINT21

Ich schreibe die Review auf deutsch, da wir einen Shop in Deutschland betreiben -> print21.de. Die App funktioniert zusammen mit Shopify reibungslos. Die Konfiguration ist einfach, mit etwas HTML Kenntnissen lässt sich das Design individuell anpassen. Eine deutsche Sprachdatei ist auch vorhanden, die sich anpassen lässt. Wenn man Fragen hat, bekommt man beim Support schnelle Hilfe direkt über den Chat oder per E-Mail. Zusammenfassend gesagt, gibt es nichts zu beanstanden. Ich kann den Designer auf jeden Fall empfehlen.

February 25, 2020

Thank you for taking your precious time to provide us with a Five Star rating and overwhelming feedback. We are beyond happy to know that we have succeeded in giving you your required assistance, and how you have loved Inkybay’s features and support. Once again, we sincerely appreciate your inspiring words. We are always here to provide our clients with the best support possible and help them meet their business targets and thrive. We consider ourselves fortunate to be a part of your journey.

Bar Products

Everything we needed! This app works great and the developers quickly resolved layout concerns I had to fit my stores theme. Definitely the best product designer APP i have found

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the Five Star rating along with such inspiring words. We wholeheartedly appreciate you and overwhelmed seeing you taking your precious time to provide us your valuable feedback. Also, we are exceedingly happy to know we have succeeded in providing you your required assistance with your layout issue. This is our sole purpose to provide the best support to our clients and help them grow as well as meet the goal of their business. We are always here to help you with any further problems. We consider ourselves lucky to be a part of your journey.

UrbanPrintings

Many options to customize products and great customer service! Helped me a lot as I am not used to coding. InkyBay also has a lot of tutorial videos on youtube, which makes it more easy to start off with.

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for spending time to provide your precious feedback and Five Star rating. We really appreciate your kind words. This is our sole purpose to satisfy our customers. We are beyond happy to know that we have succeeded in helping you solve the issues you were facing; to meet your expectations and give you the best customer experience, we are always here to assist you in every possible way. We are lucky to be a part of your journey.

Ziva

Great app, works exactly as they say, it has lots of functions - too many actually if you aks me ( about how many apps you can say that) and the best customer support I've seen in a very long time (not only did they reply immediatly but they resolved everything I asked in a matter of hours). Definitely five stars +!

November 24, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and the five star. We love to work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are glad to meet your needs and will keep trying to satisfy your expectations like this. We are really lucky to be in your journey.

PrintCase

I'm pleased by the helpfulness J. Alam provided me regarding special customizations and such.
The support is incredible, I tried Customify and you guys treated me much better.
App features are wonderful, so complete we even had to request disabling some hahaha

We are so happy that this app provided us with the solution we needed.

November 6, 2019

Wow, such an incredible review! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We always try to go for the extra mile for your business. We are glad that you loved Inkybay’s features and our support. We really appreciate your cooperation and are really lucky to be in your journey.
Best wishes.