Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Babies Clothing Online

I love this app. It provided me the option to do a popup for promotional offer. It is very easy to use and the interface is user friendly. It also provides the option for choosing of templates which is a plus.

Mi Tees, LLC

I used this app to create a pop-up on my home page to notify my customers of possible delays due to COVID-19. Very easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend!

NiftyCooks

Great simple pop up that fulfills my needs on my site. Would recommend this app to everyone. Good job!

FLAME FAME BOUTIQUE

The App was easy to use and setup, perfect for our candle small business. I liked the customisable options.

HomeCareWholesale

The Coming Soon app was the only app that was suitable for exactly what. wanted to accomplish. It has a built-in countdown clock to build launch & drop anticipation.

This is the ideal app for store who want to have go dark between 'limited edition'...

Infinite Air Track

This app is very amazing and it is good for advertising, let try it for you and it would very good for your shop

ellie&isaiah

This app was super easy to intergrate to my shopify store for exactly what I was looking for.
It's definitely a basic app, however fully customizable. Personally, I think simplicity outbeats over decorative. (Unless of course, that's what you're going for, and for that...to each their own). Would I recommend this to anyone else? Of course I would! :)

Indiabuysonline

This app is really easy to use and does the job for me. absolute 5 star for beautiful popups no bs. Thanks for making it free.

GoldenGemFinds

First time doing a pop up discounts, very easy to follow with instructions! Also very easy to understand what's going on and how to change the outlook of the ad. Thanks!

Zori World

Great app. A small cute and pretty button! Start ups are always looking for something to save costs and for a free app this is great