Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Zori World

Great app. A small cute and pretty button! Start ups are always looking for something to save costs and for a free app this is great

Wellnessmaroc

I am using this app to communicate promotions with my customers. Love it.
Very easy to set up, provide many templates, Thank you.

Vapify MX

This is very good I could create and publish my first promotion in no more than 10 minutes, its one of few tools where you have an idea and the tool does exactly what you want, and more. Thanks.

Gorgeous You

This app is so easy to use,simple to steps to follow and pop us is up and running.I love it and definitely would recommend it.

AKAY

I used this app to use a promotion pop up for my site, liked the app because it is free and easy to use.

CREATIVOSS

Hi, this is the best pop up app, it is very easy to use, it looks familar, it helps my customer to buy fast, and this the best thing!

la Carte

Wonderful app! Downloaded and had my promotions up in under 5 minutes. I needed to show my customers a deadline for ordering, and this was perfect.

Extreme Gadgets

really a good app.very useful and its FREE

nutritionhbl

GREAT APPLICATION, EASY TO MANAGE, VERY INTUITIVE, 100% RECOMMENDED, GREAT VARIETY OF POSSIBILTIES. THNK YOU VERY MUCH

DIATONE OFFICIAL

in testing,if we can re-edit the image,i mean we can move the images easily,that's more better,thanks for your awesome works