SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

ronzafashion

really love this app, it helps me make perfect popups easily in no time! thanks a lot to the developers.

ITA Sports Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App does what it says and perfect for any shop.
It helps me get me sales awareness out there..

Ocean Living Magic

So far so good. Easy to use and run. I was able to upload my own custom images, but they have some cool templates as well.

BozyBabes

This app is really easy to use and it's free! We're happy to use this as our first promotional application!

VICTIM Women's Wear

Location Mexico

This popup app is very easy to use, it has different templates you can use and also FREE love this

CoolTechEmporium

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

so been looking for a free pop up app , and i found this one and this one is so nice to use and so simple !

Beauty Monday

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use with various template options, and very effective. Store notice, promotion, flash sales multiple purpose. Love It

Smartphone Wallet Cases

Five stars easily. Took about 5 minutes and my pop-up 20% discount banner was displaying. Easy to design and set up and a great price - free!

Grace's Line

Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank youuuuu for everything! The best app on shopify, is so easy and the best is free, omg thank you!!!

Wealth Bro's

Time spent using app About 2 months

Did exactly what we needed it to do and it doesn't mess with our app. Would recommend for any users who integrate with an app.