SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

WYFF'R

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We only needed a one off popup for a month long run, so we didn't want to devote a ton of time configuring it --this was both simple and easy to do just that!

NYC ICE

Location Australia

Really Helped me Direct people to the product page in less than 3 seconds, it was very simple as well which is good for someone as green in this type of area as me.

UNWOKE APPAREL

All I was looking for was an app that worked with shopify automatic discounts to notify a user when he adds an item to his cart, of the discount available if he adds a second item to his cart. Didn't even have to be a popup. The amount of paid apps I tried out to do this simple thing... lol. And then when I'd given up hope I found you guys. If I could I would give it a 4.5 since I think the popup design options aren't particularly attractive, but after what I've been through this deserves better than a 4-star rating. Thank you Secomapp!

NO LABEL

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Useful! Its a very nice app, so easy and useful for my ecommerce. Anyone whould use it, ive been seeing it in several websites and this is the best. I enjoy it

SOLE GEAR

Location Indonesia

very simple and easy to use. comprehensive step by step . Hopefully this App could help increase my store's conversion rate.

Tropilite Foods

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app. Easy to use. A bit more customization of the templates would be great.

Vaprzon.com Orders

Time spent using app About 2 years

Simply perfect! does what it says... Easy to use, have a lot of free templates and the best part is it works!

The Cazz Stop LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App

Molly Mae

Quick and easy to set up, has converted lots of visits into sales that we may have otherwise lost. Thank you!

Fitness Yoga World

AMAZING APP. EVEN HAS A DISCOUNT CODE FEATURE WHICH IS SUPER HANDY. EASY TO USE, SUPER FAST. I USE IT ON 4 WEBSITES