Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ARRW Clothing

Everything I was looking for in a popup app and its all free, makes my online store look much more legitimate!

Knockmerchs2019

This is a nice app. I recommend this to all online shop owner its free.and its easy to set up.I am sure you will love it too.

Brooch City

Justin's Potions

So amazing and free! I was looking for a pop out banner and this works great so far. I would definitely recommend to a friend

Shop With Shanti Inc.

JUST ADDED THIS APP NEEDS TO PROVE IN ORDER TO WRITE ACCURATE REVIEW. SO FAR GOOD.............................................

LifeArt Cabinetry

I used this app to display a promotion popup, and it's really working well. I'd suggest this app to other website as well

SS&E Sales

I just needed an informational message to pop up as the user enters their shopping cart. This app worked like a charm. I know it can do a lot more, but it got the job done well!

Drugačna darila

I use this app and it's perfect! :) It's very simple to use. It's free. I write this because I really like the app. :) I recommend it. I use it on www.drugacna-darila.si go to my page and try to leave it then you see how it works.

DIFF'ALLEN

super top je le recommande vivement.Le meilleur application de pop up.De plus ergonomie est super top

Clezu

Fabuloso, tiene buen uso para la escasez de tiempo y mejora de las ventas. ¡Además te permite ampliar los importes de los pedidos!