Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

SMOOPEEL©

I used it is very easy to setup but I have to check it if its worked. The review is coming too fast. Would be good to send a review also after using/setting up. But from the most free popup offer **the easiest one** and nice design Good job

Acacia Floral Designs

This app is really good! Very easy to use! As a local florist only offering delivery to certain zones, it helped me to add a pop-up message to my customers to remind them of my shipping zones. Very helpful!

Abledeals

I use this app to get discount and sing up pop ups on my store. i does an excellent job. Must try app for a shopify store.

ABBZCO

I have used this application to display promotions on my website, simply brilliant, will recommend to any one !!!! Great work...

ShopEuraco

Simple and easy to use. all design and interface are templated. not much fuss in creating the pop up. recommended!

Unique Baby Boutique UK

We didn't need a very complicated app for our pop-up discount code so this was perfect! Highly customisable, yet very simple to use. The red ? balloons next to certain sections was very helpful.

Anime Weeebs

wwadsadawdwadsdeafsffdknfdgklfdnklgnrklgnkergllpmvlp,ld kg erkg ker glremglpermgpknpvlsdvmrogmerkglprwmglwmlpvdmvlmlvmslpngipoe

Foodhub Albay.com

powerful app awesome and its free thanks to the developers who made this app very useful, special for a beginner online merchant like me

Rising Deal

Wonderful app! I am happy with it. It's very helpful to show popups on products page or wherever you want. I hope my store will get conversion rate with secomapp.

COLDFIRE

So far so good :)
Smooth installation with fast and easy adjustment. I hope it will not slow done the shop.