Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Buildings By Shane

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. You can do different kinds of promotions and each screen is pretty customizable. It might take a little fiddling around with, but it's a decent way to publish a promotion for visitors (and it's free!)

iJUUL

Excellent app. Thanks for keeping it free. This is a great app. Worth trying. Keep . more coming. So far no problems

Salt River Collectibles

This app is an awesome way to setup promotional discounts for your store and it's super easy to use with plenty of bells and whistles as well. Great job Secomapp!

Lizget

Excellent ! so easy to set up. I love this app and i recommend it for every store owner. Its the best. I was able to set it up in few minutes, and i tested it, its working very fine. Thumb up for Secomapp Team.

Mugsfor10.com

Was easy to install, directions were easy to follow. I can't wait to see how our customers respond to it

The Spice Way - Nature with Benefits

great, works like a charm and people are really loving it. helped me with my coupon codes and really made a difference

bathe.

It's been great so far and I plan to continue to use it! Every time we're running a promotion, this is our go-to app.

The Cosmic Yoga

Easy install, I just installed today...I will write a review at a later date, hopefully, the app will help with conversions

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I just happened to come across this app tonight while surfing the app store and I am very impressed. I played around with it a little and designed some pretty amazing pop ups. The functionality and ease of us is great. This app is my new fave app and a keeper!

Pharma Bio Univers Paris

It's easy to use. I try it now and i will see after. Thank you ver much.
I will wirte other review later after use