Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

The Spice Way - Nature with Benefits

great, works like a charm and people are really loving it. helped me with my coupon codes and really made a difference

bathe.

It's been great so far and I plan to continue to use it! Every time we're running a promotion, this is our go-to app.

The Cosmic Yoga

Easy install, I just installed today...I will write a review at a later date, hopefully, the app will help with conversions

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

I just happened to come across this app tonight while surfing the app store and I am very impressed. I played around with it a little and designed some pretty amazing pop ups. The functionality and ease of us is great. This app is my new fave app and a keeper!

Pharma Bio Univers Paris

It's easy to use. I try it now and i will see after. Thank you ver much.
I will wirte other review later after use

pugnent.com

great app and easy to configure love to have such apps to my store, tried several other apps but this seems quite Okey

Zone Fiction

The App is very nice and very useful, take a few minutes to set up and you are ready to go. good job team and thank you

Toyful Treasures

This app is wonderful. I love it. I have been looking for something like this for a while and finally found it. Thank you app team.

My Lux Skin

Great app. Does exactly what I need it to do. Thank you for providing it. ....................................

Tiendas compra facil

A simple, effective and friendly application. every store should use it
excellent. we wait next update