SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

DrDirect4U

Good app, just wish their popups were less aggressive. It did what we needed for suggested items to add to cart before checkout.

Iratya

Parece buena y me la han recomendado pero de momento no pude usarla.
Cuando la use (estoy intentando hacerlo) le daré una calificación.

PingGPS

Great app for quick flash sales but needs to expand to apply the discount throughout the product and cart display as well or its a little confusing for the user.

Thrive Creamer

We just started using this app, but so far so good. We are planning to use the functionality which appears really friendly and customers centric.

Give it a try!

TEESTERIA

the good app easily understands and setup thanks. great idea increase our store sales and good work on my store thanks.

Nando Medina

I just started using the PopUp app by Secomapp and I found the app very useful, practical and easy to learn. I am using it to invite subscribers to my Store and build by Guest List for announcements and Newsletter distribution.

Halloween Addicts

I Just downloaded this app, lets see how this goes. Cant give 5 stars yet because i havent used it. 4 stars because its free. if it works well ill give 5

Jammiespree

Great app! Easy and quick to create what you need, especially for someone who is technically challenged like me :)
Would recommend to others.

Little Einsteinz

Easy to use and great functions. Would use again. Highly recommend it!! Not easy to find free apps that work great like this

Kawaii Kitty

I used this app and had a small problem cause i wanted to change app to use different features. Asked the support system about removing the pop up and they were extremely helpful! Great work by their support team

kawaiikitty.co