Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Smartphone Wallet Cases

Five stars easily. Took about 5 minutes and my pop-up 20% discount banner was displaying. Easy to design and set up and a great price - free!

Grace's Line

Thank youuuuu for everything! The best app on shopify, is so easy and the best is free, omg thank you!!!

Wealth Bro's

Did exactly what we needed it to do and it doesn't mess with our app. Would recommend for any users who integrate with an app.

WYFF'R

We only needed a one off popup for a month long run, so we didn't want to devote a ton of time configuring it --this was both simple and easy to do just that!

NYC ICE

Really Helped me Direct people to the product page in less than 3 seconds, it was very simple as well which is good for someone as green in this type of area as me.

UNWOKE APPAREL

All I was looking for was an app that worked with shopify automatic discounts to notify a user when he adds an item to his cart, of the discount available if he adds a second item to his cart. Didn't even have to be a popup. The amount of paid apps I tried out to do this simple thing... lol. And then when I'd given up hope I found you guys. If I could I would give it a 4.5 since I think the popup design options aren't particularly attractive, but after what I've been through this deserves better than a 4-star rating. Thank you Secomapp!

NO LABEL

Useful! Its a very nice app, so easy and useful for my ecommerce. Anyone whould use it, ive been seeing it in several websites and this is the best. I enjoy it

SOLE GEAR

very simple and easy to use. comprehensive step by step . Hopefully this App could help increase my store's conversion rate.

Tropilite Foods

Great app. Easy to use. A bit more customization of the templates would be great.

Vaprzon.com Orders

Simply perfect! does what it says... Easy to use, have a lot of free templates and the best part is it works!