Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Berlioza

I used this app for promotional pop up. It is a free app and works well! Thanks to the developers who made sure we can have access to such a tool which helps in achieving our marketing goals!

OPTIVEN

This is a great app! It has helped me promote discounts in an easy way. It would be nice if I could decide to place the promotion widget on a separate page and the popup on another.

GC Natural USA

It is great app. really love the feature. By adding this app, it helped our online store to let customers know about currently on going promotion. Thanks a lot!

Swinkl

Is gratis en doet wat hij moet doen. Niet vele gratis app zijn zo goed! Well done secomapp. Met vriendelijke groeten Swinkl.eu

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Just added this on today and works like a dream. Has many different uses and adaptable to all templates and needs.

viceversaboutique

I used this app to popup an informative message to my customer. Really nice! I like the fact that is really customizable to my needs.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Prompt reply

YO-GOGO

Very good, I hope to see the effect. Expect higher conversion rates after using it。This is a good app

Westhaven Fashion

User friendly. Love it!. It makes creating a website easy. Can’t wait to see how this helps me to make sells.

SafeBreathCo

Excellent app and Easy to use, this app helped me with my requirements of making a good pop up easy and smooth.