Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

JOHNKART USA LLC

I have just plugged in .feel good and engorages for startup companies.good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Secrecy

I love it! this service has helped me a lot, it is super easy to use and really effective! Just excellent!

Black Bear Hardware

i started using this app to publish our discount to help build our SEO score, just installed so I don't know how well it works but will update as we get results

Elizabeth Raine Ltd

I started using this app as it was the most straight forward and easy to use and integrate. I would like to see more design and editing preferences. They are a bit limited. But it does the job. It is a good way to build customers.

WeGlow Beauty

Love the app, make my work so much easier from other app....hope you can continue develop new features

FreshGlint

I love this app, make my work easier form y store and hope you alway work on it to develop with new features.

Pepe Revolution & Co.

Simple y sencilla aplicación, justo lo que necesitaba para ventanas emergentes en mi sitio. Funciona muy bien.

Article 15 Clothing

Simple app to ad Popups to our store. Easy to use and well thought out. Would recommend to other small businesses

Little Miss Saucy

I can't say enough how great Secomapp is! Even with a Free Promotional Pop-Up App, their service was tremendous! Brian helped customize my Pop-Up with custom colors and logo... and did so very quickly too! He's tremendously nice and helpful, and so I encourage all Shopify members to consider using Secomapp! Thank you for all the assistance and helping enhance my site! Keep up the great work!

GotItHere.com

Great app, works just as it should, dead simple install and implementation. It's good enough that I'm currently shopping their other apps without hesitation.