PushOwl: Web Push , 2,830 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost customer engagement, traffic, and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and features like targeted web push notifications, personalized messages, cart recovery, and automated campaigns. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a representative named Rojen, is frequently mentioned. The app offers a free plan for new businesses and integrates seamlessly with Shopify stores. Merchants report noticeable increases in impressions, traffic, and revenue after using it.

January 2, 2024

I am new to using this app but needed some assistance as I was not seeing the results I had anticipated. Upon speaking with a CSR, Rojen, he was extremely helpful and also found that I had set up my push notices incorrectly, hence, why I was not getting the results. He also offered me a Business free plan to help build my business. I already feel 2024 will be better! I appreciate it that he went above and beyond to assist me! :)

Deb's Jazzy Jems
About 1 month using the app
December 23, 2023

Owners of Pushowl App, thank you for changing my paid plan to free plan considering the newness of my shop, because you respect and protect not only your own needs but also your customers' needs and you are my future choice.
This shows that you are passionate about helping your customers,

Kariethio
3 months using the app
January 26, 2024

First I will like thank rojen specially for helping through the process and understanding how your service works as I just joined Shopify and looking to use your email service, he was so kind and took his time to even share me suggestions and links for me to look through while he was still online rendering service and guiding me through.
I must say he’s very patient, the kindest customer service person I’ve come across, he’s understanding, he knows his job and I just want to say keep up the good work rojen and I would have dropped this review since but I had issues with payment and the app won’t let me drop a review thank you once again rojen.
Also I forgot to mention he upgraded my plan to a new one.
Victoria from Nigeria

Somvic
Nigeria
11 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Works as expected and has useful metrics to track. customer support is also super helpful and responsive!

Tip Top
Over 2 years using the app
January 23, 2024

I am thrilled to have found this app it has been a game changer to my shopify store and do not forget to ask about Rojen, He is a great customer support and makes sure you are set and ready for success. Highly recommend for a brighter future of your store

Jc Custom Creations
Belize
26 days using the app
January 19, 2024

The app is simple and intuitive to use but offers a lot of functionality. Customer support is top-notch and hands-on when it comes to onboarding. They helped ease me into the world of Push Notifications and the way they work in comparison to other marketing channels. Excited to see how our new channel develops!

Richer Poorer
14 days using the app
December 6, 2023

OMG Customer support is absolutely amazing. They answered all of my questions, was very professional and knowledgeable. Its sometimes difficult to find customer service that is truly will to help the customer but Push Owl is definitely there to help!

4KD Warehouse
About 2 months using the app
December 4, 2023

my experience with push owl has been greatt, first and foremost, the customer support (Rojen) is very kind and always ready to help. He helps me to understand things very easily as a beginner and reply immediate if i have any doubt. its reassuring that i can rely on your site and its team for any queries or concerns. I also appreciate the fast loading website and user-friendly interface. overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with web owl. keep up the fantastic work!!

The Syn Store
India
4 days using the app
November 10, 2023

I decided to give this app a go as a new merchant and seller and I wasn’t disappointed! I really recommend scheduling a demo/call to get a walkthrough. Taransh was awesome and walked me through all the features and got me started. It’s a game changer app for web pushing notifications after I was struggling to get people to subscribe on my store. You can obtain anonymous subscribers and push marketing direct to devices! It’s very easy to use and as I said customer service is excellent

Ozthentic
About 1 month using the app
January 16, 2024

Installed and set up the automation today, already brought us some orders! Great app and great support from Rojen! Thank you!

VASBÚTOR