PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Diesel Wears

Absolutely excellent customer service! They are very patient and helpful. Must recommend for a new starter.

MartiDerm Shop

Me encanta la aplicación, tengo conversiones y ha ayudado en mi funnel de conversión. Además el servicio es excelente y son muy atentos. 100% recomendable!

Lady Cat Style

Perfect support, easy to use app, help your business grow up! Highly recommend! Thank you Lucio for helping me to understand me more about my new store settings!

Justknit

this app is really nice i use it for almost 6 months or more and i feel really good with it also the support is super helpfull

Marc Petite

If I could, I would put 10 ⭐ to Lúcia support and may say that to the proper app. Very easy to install and use. Sure you need to take some time learn about funnels, right messages and strategies, but it would take and hour to setup most important automations and adjust messages. Ask Lúcia to take a look to your config and he may suggest you some nice, but powerful improvements. You are awesome, guys!

Moto Loot

Pretty easy to setup and get going. I've only sent out a few campaigns so far, but they have gone reasonably well.
Support is super helpful too!

Speedray Design Wear

Fab team! Highly recommend getting this. Even with the Free version, we saw great results! It does the hard work for you. after a few months, we had so many new subscribers that are available to reach at any time.

AmoKarité

No primeiro dia recuperamos um carrinho abandona e realizamos uma venda que pagou todo investimento mensal da ferramenta. Além de tudo o Lúcio nos deu dicas incríveis para otimizar o desempenho. Super recomendo!

Whiteknuckler Brand

We love Pushowl. The user interface is clear, simple, and accessible. But the best part of the app is the amazing, personal support we receive. Rishika is extremely knowledgable and has provided us recommendations and support that have translated directly to increased sales. The software is good, but the people behind it are what really makes Pushowl as effective as it is.

Tribe Collective

The support for this app, Rameez was great at suggesting a better option backed by data which hopefully will be better for our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174