PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Push Notifications

Chic Quotient

The app is useful, does what it is made for, good support from the team. Few updations are needed which the team is working on, looking forward to that. All in all good work!

Ablaze

Best App ever for your shopify store, Best clients service and defenitely the best thing to boost up your sales ! What are you waiting for ?

Send Cargo

this must be the best app in this store- why is this not featured in Shopify main page.

EXCELLENT APP -

HYPE on HYPE

Rameez helps me out with everything. They even approach me and offer FREE upgrade. Honestly, look at all the ratings! 0 (ZERO) people giving 1 stars. I'm writing this review because this app is hands down the best. Just get it. Trust me you'll bank hard.

Heartwood Stationery

I use Pushowl to help me recover abandoned carts and to expand my marketing. Their service is impeccable and fast, and their UI is intuitive and friendly. I'd recommend them to any new store.

LAQI' FITNESS

Hands down the app you want to have to add to your store. Not only is it user-friendly, but the staff is awesome as well. Prakruti was so helpful in making sure my experience was top notch. She was very pleasant and kind of my needs and service at 3 am in the morning. This is the type of 24/7 service you need when being an entrepreneur and launching your store. I highly recommend this app, not only will you receive great conversion but great customer service as well. Thanks again Prakruti! You were awesome :-)

Brutecart

Easy to use, Please add repeat campaign feature also... and provide some more info of the clicks. all over experience good helpful app for the store.

Bhumi

I am a smart buyer, or at least I consider myself to be one. This app is by far the best one I use on my store, when all the others equally deserve a 5 star rating too. Over and above its benefits and ease of use is its customer service, where the conversations feel friendly and a willingness to help is clearly seen in their approach. Excellent by all means!!

ShopDichGlücklich.de

Fantastic app! We love it! Got some conversions through it! Install it but just if you want more revenue!

SassyTaters

SassyTaters

Hooty Hoot Hoo! Love this App so far and I haven't even explored all the super cool things it will do for my store. And I cannot neglect to mention the absolutely sweetest person in Customer Service I think I have ever encountered. Prakruti, thank you so very much for all of your help and encouragement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140