PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Misanthropy Labz

PushOwl has been great because it has a really nice free plan so I don't feel the need to buy into it until my business is large enough to need an upgrade.

The Bottle Club

Great App ! Very user friendly and love the clean dashboard that provides quick info, stats and revenue generated from each campaign.

ALPAKA

Great extra channel. This app is very easy to use and schedule campaigns at a very affordable price with several times the ROAS. Customer service responds fast and are very helpful. 5 stars.

STYLE STRUCK

We love that this app is not only super easy to use but very effective. Great help on hand all the time too :) Highly reccomend

PURE DASH

We have been using this app for over a year now and are really happy with the results it has been getting us. It's super easy to use and the support we have received is amazing as well! Definitely recommend.

DAYA.cz

This application helps us to boost our sales. Multiple options. Easy to use. Great support. We recommend it.

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Does exactly what it says on the tin - 100% every time with great support. One of our go-to apps for promotions as well - Three thumbs up!

ROCKLEO SPORTS

This is a really good APP, grow my business fast and their customer service is awesomely perfect, they will actively care about your plan and your performance, and they will provide a better strategy for you, that's great! I will recommend this APP to all of you guys.

Reino dos Pequenitos

I've been using this app for a few years now, it's a good app with good support. I recommend you to test *****

endurancelights

PushOwl has helped our company capture more people and recover more abandoned carts. It's also a great way to communicate with your most loyal customers. Very affordable and Rameez was quick to help me on Livechat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153