PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2068 reviews

1 - 10 of 2068 reviews

Rafiki Tennis

I am delighted with this app. We are a young startup (Rafiki Tennis) and spent a bit of time deciding which Push Notification App to go with but I am really happy that we chose PushOwl. It's so easy to install and use and their customer service is second to none. They go the extra mile to help and understand what it is like as a startup. 10/10 recommended.

iHateTheCold Hand Warmers

Amazing and friendly support! And the app does what it says it'll do. Took me about 3 minutes to setup! Highly recommended!

Bookish Santa

All above the amazing functionalities, it is the excellent support that made me stick to this app. They are with you every time to help you sail through all problems. Kudos to the team. Will highly recommend.

Direct To Pet

Really awesome app, super friendly support staff and can't get questions answered almost instantly

Skin Rapid Store

Rameez is the best, very kind and full of knowledge, hope the app stays free, very usefull app too, increased in selling rates after this! thanks again from Italy.

C'est Moi

Push Owl is an amazing App. I received a huge subscription list right away and conversions from the push notifications. The support team is very knowledgeable, filled with insight and suggestions. GET THIS APP!

notanybox

This app is a must for all Shopify users, I used it to help with my launch campaigns and it worked like magic, thank you guys for all the support - ill always be a loyal user. stay safe!!

ellipstore

Best app ever on my list. The customer care is super sweet,also I absolutely loved their U/I. Their blogs really helps us out. Highly recommend everyone to use this app

ContainerDiscounts.com

We used PushOwl to automatically send price alert notifications and although we had a problem with one of the buttons being hidden behind our chatbot, their chat support was able to help us quickly and easily. Thank you for the help Shashank! I highly recommend using PushOwl!

BooMatic

Rameez impressed with his quick responses and reached out informing me of their free level business plan for start ups. Very informative and look forward to using more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 206 207