PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Cash Converters Suisse

Très bonne application! Le service client est vraiment très bien, réactif et n'hésite pas à proposer des astuces pour augmenter les résultats.

Dan John

amazing app and amazing support, do not worry about anything and download it, it will give results faster than you think!

UwU LLC

They will help you drive results! Lucio from the Push Owl team reached out to us because they saw we were lacking results in areas. We ended up receiving help to improve the results and it did! We saw our daily subscribers more than double and now are receiving help to improve our automation flows. Push Owl is such a fantastic platform for small businesses and have the best service i've seen from any back end platform.

Spoolistic

I am a new Business with shopify and had no idea which of the plans I should get through Pushowl. The support technician helping me was very nice and told me which plan they felt was the best for me. They were a great help and very patient with me cause I'm not the most tech savvy person there is. I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if your new and need a little extra help like I did.

DLSB

PushOwl is very easy to use and works very well. Scheduling a campaign is done rather quickly. The customer support is great. Sales have increased, and I am currently considering increasing the plan.

Kassie and Ky Beauty Secrets

The customer service on this app is unreal. I had the best experience. A real person on the other side helping me navigate the app and answering my questions in real time. Wow! Thank you!

MingCosmetics

I have had this app for awhile & was trying to figure out the best ways to utilize it. I reached out & was helped almost immediately & given suggestions on the best ways to use my opt-in. The customer service is fast & very very helpful!

Studio Brambilla

Installed app and found it easy to set up with some great customer assistance that was prompt and informed. I suggest that everyone give this a try. I did this after listening to the Push Owl course on the Shopify site which was very informative.

Plum Goodness

Highly recommend PushOwl! A great, easy-to-use app with solutions that help us provide more personalized experiences to our customers. Plus a great support team.

Lugus Jewelry

Amazing customer support. Great app, recommend it! All new or old brands would need this. it will help to reach customers more easily.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145