PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1942 reviews

1 - 10 of 1942 reviews

TQ Health and Beauty

This app is great, it really help in reaching out to subscriber and there customer support is highly responsive

Velvet Eyewear

This is a great app! Easy to use and it does exactly what it claims. Wish they were all like this. They are very responsive too.

SONA PROVISION STORE

This has been a godsend for me. Helped me to improve my user retention significantly.
And the customer service is genuine and very helpful

Cloud Beast Vape Store

Great app, it has helped the growth of my business. Friendly and supportive team! Highly recommended!

Good Food Inc.

Great app, it has helped the growth of my business. I only wish it could send push notifications to mobile phones... or if it can, can someone tell me how to do it?

OrangeChic

I just installed the application. To be sure, the customer service is excellent.

Shop Skinnygirl

Made $2,691.11 in 1st 7 push campaigns, and spent less than 2 hours to implement! Now, that's a great ROI!!!!

Slidemaya

This app has generated many sales from visitors who have left my page and helped me to bring them back and make the purchase. The best APP ever and best SUPPORT team as well.

Eternal Roses®

This application seems to be better than expected. Customer service is excellent as well, they helped me with my MANY questions and gave me suggestions. We already generated sales from it, and accumulated quite a little interest...so now gearing towards the Holidays will be so much easier. Very Happy we found it.

SR Store

Amazing customer service & interface. Can say best app on Shopify. Well done guys. Best Push Notification app on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195