PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Dada | D.M

This is a really nice comfortable and super friendly app. Nice and easy way to promote content for free!

BODYTRUTH

I'm still new using PushOwl but in the short time since I installed it, I have acquired 300 subscribers! Also Rameez was awesome. He chimed in while I was setting up a campaign and offered assistance to improve my conversion rate. His support was very helpful because I operate a small business from home and acquiring new loyal customers in this online space takes some work. It's easy when I'm at a market or at an event. Real people. Great service and a promising app. I love it (and yep this is a real review from a real user)! Check us out at bodytruthbar.com.

SOUL Electronics USA

Thanks for providing great support and awesome app! Strongly recommend Pushowl! Easy to use and really helpful!

Shapeless Co

They have a great and helpful online support system. All of the PushOwl features are valuable to startup and beginning merchants for sales and conversion tactics. It's simple and easy to use.

Glowing Orchid Organics

The support is the best I've experienced so far. Very helpful, and I am excited to try out the app tomorrow but so far it looks promising

D2Moto

One of the best app I've ever installed so far. Generated thousands of dollars after using for 5 months...

onlinemarkat

great support from the team, notifications helped me to get more conversions especially the abandoned cart reminders, keep it up guys

Kawaiian World

Great app with excellent support. Does exactly what it was made for, and if you are having issues support will help you out with anything really fast.

Selection Point

I found this app really amazing, It works wonder. Customer support is awesome with live chat support. I Strongly recommend Pushowl.

TENSnet

PushOwl is awesome as well as the team behind it. The app itself is easy to use and for us produces results. Guys behind it are helpful. They approached us with helpful tips (they helped us fine tune our campaigns) which is why I would give them 6 star review if I could. We are seeing amazing results in terms of returns of our investment with the app ($ + time) - What`s crazy is that we are using just couple of the functionalities so far - Still a long way to go with it. Thanks PushOwl - Truly amazing peace of software worth the time and $ -

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169