PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Professional Gaming

Real Support! I like their insight, and I feel like I am going to like this app.. I just got it, but I expect big things!

Mumnbubchoice

This app is easy to use and has great potential. Was surprised by how good was the customer support! Recommended!

Soulwish

Perfect customer service, amazing features with simple interface. It has much more potential than email marketing!

Chalkinsocial

Incredible customer service at 2am their time! Impressive, thorough, and quick!

Homesteadify

Wow! From the minute I installed it wasn't even 10 minutes and I was chatting with a great support rep who was helping me getting started and giving me some good links to help me with my Shopify new store setup. So far the app is working like a dream. So much better then email marketing!

Dapper Bear

so far so good! exceptional support. these guys are the real deal! def. recommend.

Tokyo Passion Ws

This app is best among all apps I have ever used!! Great app functionality and wonderful customer support during 7 days a week! Thanks guys.

Ms Pretty Kitty

This app is amazing. The notifications to my customers were a helpful, friendly reminders that turned into sales! The support team will help with any question about push owl or generalized information that helped a beginner such as myself TREMENDOUSLY! Thanks Push Owl!

Aloehealth Life

Just installed the app and got support within the few first minutes about the app and all around good information about UX Design, facebook ads.

Ddcrocheting04

Sure a wonderful app to use I'm so happy to have this on my shop
Thanks guys for a wonderful app