PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Vicenzoleather

Push notification works - conversions, revenue, etc, and no one does it better than PushOwl. Not only is the app great but also the customer service is extraordinary. I had the opportunity to chat with Kunal and I'm excited about PushOwls product roadmap for Shopify sellers. Thumbs Up.

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is wonderful! Easy to install and setup. It gets results and gathers subscribers instantly. We saw our first app related sale within 48 hours of installation.

The customer service is unlike any I have ever experienced! Very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and eager to please. They have wonderful suggestion and ideas.

Rippershoes

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP

If you are at a starting point store owner or an established site, this is a must-have application. The features are amazing, fully customizable and on top of that, the customer service is just out of the world. The support I got from Kunal and Rameez within the 1st 2 days of installation was fabulous.
Push notification will be the next best thing to happen for E-commerce and gone are those days where you would have to spend endless hours creating email templates to acquire new customers or get the existing customers return to your store.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Organic Essentials Hair Care

Great Customer Service. Kunal was extremely helpful and went above and beyond in providing detailed feedback to the query that I had. I'm yet to fully utilize the app but with such good service, I'm sure the app will work to my store's advantage.
www.organicessentialshaircare.com

Aqilabuy

It's a very helpful app, and the customer service is awesome.

Wmf Brands

So far so good. The team was very easy to connect with and very helpful in answering all of my questions. Look forward to continue working with them and using PushOwl.

Organic Start Wholesale

Superior customer service and crucial application for every store.

A Js Flawless Online Boutique

This app is great I was able to get my questions answered rather quickly.
I love it

Not Your Basic Bitch

One of the best shopify app i ever use! Great Service and Support. I can only recommend this awesome app, love it!

European Beauty Makeup

It's really good I would recommend it