PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Vitrinegratuite

Just implemented it with the help of Kunal, and I am happy to work with this it in the future. Higly recommended because it is just quite NEW ! The support is very effective and helpful.

Being Exotic

Just Superb!! Special thanks to Kunal. The customer service is awesome. He helped me pointing out important resources for our new store. Thank you!!

Loulla Belle Boutique

Works great! I have had a shopify store for about 4 years, and this adds extra sales for us!

Your Goods Central

This app developer supports small business. They provide a great sweet of products and quick support. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try!

Papemelroti

We've seen instant sales plus great service from the team!

Sportifynow1

Really Good
I must say one of the well findings of me from shopify app store
its really good have a company making waves on shopify from India. Really happy about it

Kattco

This is a must have app for any Shopify store owner - the automation features are truly amazing and come straight out of the box, all beautifully integrated with Shopify: abandoned carts reminders, out-of-stock, ... Plus, the founders are super nice and their support even includes animated gifs :D

Pollico

Very helpful people, livechat is really active. The app works amazingly great. I totally support this.

Libre Handmade Apparel

This is a very good app. Developers are very helpful and nice, good work!

Chakra City Co

Thank you Kunal! you have been VERY helpful with showing me how push owl works, This is a great app! Thank You so much for sharing some resources to help me improve my store!