PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Doggything Shop

Perfect and very usefull app!
Developper is very nice and helpfull!

Chill It

So far this has been a great experience. Its some ridiculous time in the morning and developers are still wanting to help.

Not only did they resolve the queries i had, quickly and thoroughly but they also suggested improvements to my site and gave my software/ programes to help me do this.

Can you get much better than that? Bring out more apps chaps!

www.elitefridges.co.uk

Hellodreamers Shop

The app is very easy to use, gives you a good insight of what's going on even with the free option. I've implemented it in no time, and Ankit was there to answer any question I had. Great service I have to say! Push notifications are a must-have and a great alternative to emails. Let's see what it does for my shop!

Shaymartian

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Trowelwallets Com

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Prints By Kylie

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.

Art Is Weird

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Myclassshop

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Keostore

PushOwl is Awesome! Easy to use .. Great App . Loved the UX/UI ..Smooth..
One Of The Best Customer Support I've ever come across.. Great Support and advice from Ankit.

La Petite Sirene

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.