PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Marketersupply

Wow Great app impressive what it can do and on top of that free definitively a must have app specially targeting abandoned carts and being able to send notifications to your customers really great AP not only that great customer service depreciate it thank you guys and good luck! Check it out www.marketersupply.com

Meebii

Yeah I never rate but I'l give them 5 for the fact they helped me with a custom coding issue almost immediately. And was super helpful the whole way through. Also I asked about certain things I needed and they already have them in the woks so that led me to understand that they are actively working on making this app even better than it is.. Definitely recommend.

Bisubisu

where is the 6th star? they are so freaking helpful, really love businesses where they put all their heart to take care of customers.

Kiandlee

Okay, People.... This "Company/Staff/App" are the BEST EVER! I had a 30 min conversation with Kunal on my first visit before I ever spent 1 penny. He walked through my Shopify site with me pointing out every change that needed to be made from a UX Professional's perspective. I own a design business here in Phoenix AZ and wished I could hire them. So if you haven't already install, sign up now and take advantage of a Real Business with Real People who actually care about YOUR SUCCESS.

Brower Family Wines

Very useful, the founders are very friendly and helpful. Must try!

Esir

These guys are the best, not only the App that they have provide but also the suggestions and help they provide to other e-commerce related issues

Milanblocks

we are trying this for free so far, look so awesome and easy to install, only take me 10 minitues to set up all of them for our custom evening clutch store: www.milanblocks.com. customer service is very good and patient to answer all questions if you have right way.
thank you again.

Zin69

Really Nice app support very Well this app its absoulty importante

Adorable Gems

This support has been second to none. And the push notifications are genius. Certainly a higher chance of (repeat) customers. Ankit is awesome and seems to really care about my business. I highly recommend PushOwl to any store, whether big or small.

Pioneer Kitchenware

This app is the whole world. Very good to pull sales from. Not only that it gives a whole lot of opportunities to build the customer base without ever having to rely on email building apps or worrying about subscription building for email marketing. It lessens a lot of work. And more about its people, Ankit from PUSH OWL, very very responsive, and his suggestions and advice is spot on. Thanks a lot, Ankit. I recommend this app to all startups.