PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Tagarnish

Amazing app so far and very easy to use. The support team is AMAZING. Kunal answered questions of mine that didn't even pertain to the app but helped me with my website strategies. I would recommend to anyone who i just starting up and previously established.

Mypremiumaccessories

Apps look absolutly amazing. Great visual. Amazing features... Better have it now! On top, it's completely free...
Just arrived on the plateform and was taken in charge by one of the member of the team that did great and was very nice and helpful !
Thanks for your help and your great app ! Keep up the good work ! ;)

Brave Trendy

Amazing app with amazing customer service and support! Don't think about it, download NOW!!!

Comprarenchina5

I recommend this app. The support is amazing!!! Thanks a lot!

Meebii

Yeah I never rate but I'l give them 5 for the fact they helped me with a custom coding issue almost immediately. And was super helpful the whole way through. Also I asked about certain things I needed and they already have them in the woks so that led me to understand that they are actively working on making this app even better than it is.. Definitely recommend.

Bisubisu

where is the 6th star? they are so freaking helpful, really love businesses where they put all their heart to take care of customers.

Dwarven Technology

Great app, Great people cannot wait to see what happens in the future.

Pretty Wig Store

Amazing customer service! great app would definitely recommend to anyone! :)

Nannan Tianyi

Definitely worth installing. Great way for marketing campaign. Hope to have the ios supported version on board soon!

Ukiyo Apparel

Definitely recommend this app. It's a very Powerful tool and is underestimated in the App Store. The guys behind this app have amazing Customer service as well!