Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. Its push notification feature is particularly effective for abandoned cart recovery and personalized messaging. Merchants also appreciate the reliable performance, exceptional customer support, and advanced features like analytics and subscriber segmentation. The new email marketing tool is well-received, and the support for new businesses, including free plans and upgrades, is highly valued. The app's automation capabilities and ability to re-engage website visitors and recapture lost sales are frequently mentioned.

August 24, 2022

Was looking for a way to notify website visitors without having to collect emails (as an experiment). Saw PushOwl on another e-commerce website so decided to give it a go. I've only just started using it, but the user-interface is pretty straightforward and the chat support is amazing. Super friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a web push notification app, give this one a shot!

WHAT IF KARL BOUGHT THIS BEFORE YOU DID...
April 30, 2020

This app is very easy to use. It helps you to inncrease subsribers fast (if you have traffic of course). Highly recommended. Support is awesome as well.

idealicious.io
Lithuania
March 9, 2018

perfect app and perfect team they are the best and helpful

Icymen
November 9, 2021

Installed the app and went through each and every detail of it. It's simple to use and with the help of great customer support quickly learned and understand the flow. It's a highly recommended and must app for startups.

Forevergiftz
India
July 27, 2021

I've only had the app for a short time, and already I've made back some revenue using the abandoned cart function. I'm in the middle of setting up my push notifications and I'm really enjoying using this app!

Milton's Daughter
March 30, 2018

So far had the app installed for about 2weeks and already getting sales from the abandon cart sequence. Customer service has been excellent!!

Magazinemama
May 2, 2018

This was the best app I choose, the support was massive and immediate.
Rameez was eager to help me even with situations that were not related to their app, and make me feel better and was so easy to set up, always with a personal and on real-time chat. Unbelievable and this team is awesome.
I recommend it and if you are a starter like me, you should have it as your first app.
Thanks.

Palfatu Pro
February 22, 2021

Seamless integration and quick customer support. Though we have been using the app for a short span of time, already impressed with the results.

Brillare
India
Over 1 year using the app
December 30, 2021

Very useful app, interface and dashboard with great usability and precise and fast customer care!
Great job!

Relish
Italy
Edited June 4, 2020

This app is amazing, they helped me very much with my business and increasing sales, i recommend this to everyone who runs a shopify store .

LazyPaws