PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 3, 2017

The app is very easy to use, gives you a good insight of what's going on even with the free option. I've implemented it in no time, and Ankit was there to answer any question I had. Great service I have to say! Push notifications are a must-have and a great alternative to emails. Let's see what it does for my shop!

Hellodreamers Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 3, 2017

Loved this! Very innovative and the team was incredibly supportive and helpful. We look forward to benefiting from this tool.

Shaymartian
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 3, 2017

Since email marketing is fading by the day, new innovative ideas present them selfs and this app is sure to turn visitors around .well impressed with this app, check it out it's free and well worth the time and effort.

Trowelwallets Com
Ireland
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 3, 2017

Very cool and easy to use platform! I can't wait to see what this app has in store. I would definitely recommend downloading.

Prints By Kylie
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 3, 2017

Really good customer service, and great, simple design. A perfect app for marketing! :)

Art Is Weird
Denmark
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 3, 2017

PushOwl is a great application and helps you to connect with your customers really fast and better than e-mail marketing.I had to find it before a few months...Also, Ankit for their customer support is a great person and help us a lot!Thank you guys for the great app you have made!

Myclassshop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 3, 2017

PushOwl is Awesome! Easy to use .. Great App . Loved the UX/UI ..Smooth..
One Of The Best Customer Support I've ever come across.. Great Support and advice from Ankit.

Keostore
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 3, 2017

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.

La Petite Sirene
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 3, 2017

It's a great app. I was looking for an app like this. I am sure that everyone who uses it will be amazed by it.

Kittyjewel
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 2, 2017

THIS IS ONE AWESOME APP.. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+++. NOT ONLY DID I GET AN AWESOME APP I ALSO RECEIVE SOME GREAT ADVICE ON MY STORE IMAGE. DIDN'T COST A DIME... THANKS

Le Circlets