PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 30, 2017

Very easy to use and incredibly valuable app. The customer support is outstanding and you can easily get set up in minutes. Great job!

Feeling22
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 30, 2017

This is the best Customer service team 've ever talked to, phenomenal job!
pleasant experience, 5 star well earned

Realelegance
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 30, 2017

Installed for both are stores.Great help

Rocky Mountain Barber Company
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 29, 2017

So I just got helped by one of the most professional, caring and coolest customer representative named Kunal! Im really thankful for his help and suggestions. The app itself sounds fantastic and I believe it could do wonders for my online store but the way he handled all my inquiries, put me in such a great mood, feeling optimistic (even though I feel like sometimes I dont know what Im doing), and looking forward to a profitable outcome. I highly recommend this site to anybody that likes to save time, stay in touch with their potential buyers and target as many potential subscribers. Thank you 3 Amigos! = )

Hi End Phone Accessories
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 28, 2017

LOVE this app. It is really easy to use and navigate through. I got to talk to one of the developers while I was creating a Notification, which I thought was totally awesome. Liked the fact that He looked at my store and offer me encouragement one business owner to another. Get this app!!! You will not be disappointed.

Hustlacorner
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 28, 2017

They are very helpful and nice
Very dedicated to helping my business suceed

Electronics Connection
Time spent using app: 26 days

The best support ever!
Five and Ten stars (if it had) for the friendly helper Ankit !
I didnt find anywhere else this support!
I'm using the free trial and everything is really fine! I'm sure that soon i will buy one plan because they are really economical for all that they do!
Thank you PushOwl!
I am excited!

Thepionears
Greece
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
September 27, 2017

Push notifications are really important for your store and conversions and pushowl makes it greatly. It is easy to use and well developed.
The support is literally AMAZING. They are helpful, always aviable and friendly.

Lord Of The Rings
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 26, 2017

Very interestiing, i didnt launch my store yet, but it seems very interesting as its the easiest way to retarget !!

Dealme Shope
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2017

What to say about this app? I have installed it and going thru setup when guys from PushOwl immediately contact me through chat an offer walkaround of the app and their possibilities and features. NEVER NEVER in my life didn't come across such kind of support. I really recommend this app to everyone!

Skltn Piece