PushOwl: Web Push , 2,886 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and positive impact on business performance. They appreciate its easy setup, intuitive dashboard, and detailed analytics. Key features such as push notifications, automated abandoned cart recovery, and personalized messaging are praised for boosting customer engagement and revenue. The app's reliable performance and effective sales driving capabilities are also commended. Merchants particularly appreciate the responsive customer support, with a representative named Rojen often mentioned. The app's free business plan for new businesses and its role in increasing interaction and conversions are also highlighted.

August 13, 2019

The costumer care is just over the top. Fast, helpful and very skillful.
I'm hooked.
If you go to the chat, be sure to ask for Rameez. He is the one that helped me ❤️

FloatingAnimals
Portugal
June 14, 2018

So far I enjoy Push Owl. I have sent my welcome notification now just to see if it works

All Pet Discount Apparel Bedding
November 20, 2019

very helpful app and very very very helpful team , I recommend it to all startups , it is really gonna help you guys

Woody Watches
Saudi Arabia
April 2, 2018

Love this app, super simple and easy to use/setup. Push notifications are the way of the future! Support is super helpful and friendly too!

Ficklehub
India
Edited August 10, 2020

This is a very useful app, to help market your product and keep your customers informed, the support is A++. Kudos to the PushOwl team.
BTW, I got a great bonus, they upgraded my plan to Business plan for free due to COVID-19, for a startup like me and many others is a big help.
Great job!

Panzerino
February 7, 2018

Just implemented it with the help of Kunal, and I am happy to work with this it in the future. Higly recommended because it is just quite NEW ! The support is very effective and helpful.

Vitrinegratuite
Spain
January 31, 2022

Super and friendly help from Taransh in support. Excited to see what the app can do for me. Real person with real help is rare these days!

Pioneer Gifts
January 6, 2021

Great App! works really easy and easy to use! you really need to try it! the team always gives up better ways to use the app!

Mister Mascotas
Mexico
PushOwl replied January 7, 2021

Hey Mister Mascotas Team :)

Thank you so much for this 5✶ review. We are as excited as you guys about the quick results you have achieved through push notifications. We bet it's only going to get better in the coming weeks.

Wishing you' all a very happy and prosperous 2021 😀

June 30, 2020

Lifestyle RG
Austria
July 12, 2022

Great customer service! I'm on the free plan and plan to stay here until I'm ready to upgrade to a higher plan.

WowSoZen