Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective push notification features. They particularly value the automated abandoned cart recovery feature, which has boosted recovery rates and revenue. The personalized messaging, real-time updates, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants commend the comprehensive analytics and easy-to-use dashboard, and appreciate the free upgrade for new or small businesses. The fast loading times, email integration, and subscriber segmentation features are also noted. Many merchants report a positive impact on their stores, with long-term satisfaction with its performance.

April 20, 2022

Such amazing support. I'm so excited to get started!! Installed in seconds and so many features!!!!!

Norsu Interiors
23 minutes using the app
July 20, 2021

It is very helpful for small and start-up businesses to gain customers and recover abandon carts. It has been a huge problem for my page and thankfully the PushOwl team provided great support and guidelines for my business.

J.Moran
Hong Kong SAR
22 minutes using the app
January 25, 2022

I just started using the app and was kindly offered a free plan for small businesses. The customer support was very helpful with the set up and the app interface is beautiful & easy to use. Excited to continue using this and see the results!

324 New York
20 minutes using the app
September 5, 2022

Taransh helped me with onboarding process. Still early to tell but customer support is great. Thanks so much. I will let you know once I see results.

Decor Handles
South Africa
About 9 hours using the app
Edited August 19, 2020

Within minutes of downloading the app I experienced great customer service from the PushOwl team. Looking forward to seeing my business grow on with the aid of this app!

Bombon Collections
Singapore
17 minutes using the app
April 22, 2018

Visit ackauto.com for example i think it is good

Ackauto
14 minutes using the app
May 26, 2018

very nice and promising app!. also customers support are very helpful. 10/10

Biofood Sa
Saudi Arabia
10 minutes using the app
March 27, 2022

I just signed up for this app and was able to talk with Taransh about the app pretty much right after I signed up. He was able to help me with the questions I had and gave me some great guidance on how to use Push Owl. I'm really looking forward to using it and seeing how much it can help my store www.blackshipgroomingco.com improve it's sales! If your thinking about adding this to your store, you really should do it right away!

Black Ship Grooming Co.
9 minutes using the app
March 9, 2023

We have used Pushowl across 11 of our websites now and it has been amazing! It has greatly increased our revenue and allowed us to build out a new subscriber list with a whole new stream.

The support is also amazing, especially Taransh! He has been very helpful in getting us setup and running. Thanks again Taransh :)

Quatra Sports
7 minutes using the app
July 26, 2022

customer support was very helpful! much better than previous apps used. cant wait to see the benefits it brings to our business

Everything Baby