QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nella Pima

Just finished a chat with Vincet l and He was great. Fast, knowledgable and nice. I would recommend this app

The Longhairs

We had a alot of sync issues however Karol was very helpful and assured us they would get resolved in a timely manner. Thank you again Karol for your help!

Grandwork Tools

There were aspects of my integration that I didn't understand until after. Some of it had to be undone and redone. Karol efficiently and patiently cleaned up my mess and set things right. An ideal support experience!!

tgndistributing.com

Just finished a chat with Karol and she was great. Fast, knowledgable and nice. I would recommend this app.

Love Some Tea

These guys are always on point anytime I need help or have an issue. They always go out of their way to fix issues immediately. The last call with Karol was awesome, cleared up everything within a few minutes.

Helse Ultrasonic

UPDATE: needed support after a long time, chatted with Karol. Once again, excellent and quick service. Highly recommend this app. Special thanks to Karol. PREVIOUS REVIEW: So far, excellent app and excellent support. Had Troy on the chat with me today and he took care of my issues in a quick and effective manner. I hope it stays like that in the long run.

Harpenne

Awesome help from Hazel in Customer Support. She helped us resolve some syncing issues we had between OneSaaS and QuickBooks Online.

CI Performance Parts

I have had this app controlling the integration from my Store to my accounting software for some time now, since the old version. I have just now updated to the new version and am even happier. With great support from Ronnie on the help chat. Ronnie really went above and beyond to make sure everything was right with what i needed and make it pain free. Defiantly recommend this app!

Hydrafil, Inc

I purchased this app today. Karol was very helpful and walked me through my initial sync. It was very easy and will make my job easier. Thanks again Karol for your assistance today! :)
Had an issue with items syncing today and spoke with Haze. Told me what the errors were and corrected them for me. I was back up and running within minutes.

Gator Craft Supplies

I have had some issues with syncing but every time I have contacted support they have fixed the issues and been more than helpful!