QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Bunnytickles

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Vince from onesaas has offered great help and service. All the issues were sorted in such short time. Strongly recommended this app and service. It save me lots of time to do the stocktake.

UnspeakableGaming

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

Connected Devices

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

Hazel was an absolute star!!! She was kind and patient with helping us migrate to the new platform. Absolutely outstanding service. 5 STARS!!!!

Go See Christy Beauty

Vince really helped me! It was a long chat getting things set up. Please note that if you want all your items itemized to reconcile, you need an additional accounting app! He was very patient!

A Stylist's Secret

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is easy to set up and pulls the sales information across to Quickbooks but not the cost of sales even though there are questions in the set up about where the costs should go. Possibly a future upgrade Onesaas?
I did have a problem with sales discounts which QBO presented correctly if the discount was below 50% but not if it was above 50% - the discount and the sales tax were not presented or accounted for correctly. Hazel on the support team was very helpful.

Orange Dot Baking Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Vince was super helpful in helping me troubleshoot some tricky transactions in Shopify. Thanks Vince! This product has made it much easier to keep track of my transactions in QBO and has greatly reduced what I was paying my bookkeeper.

Zefiro Chicago

Getting set up was easy and well worth the initial trial period to see if the app is right for you/your business. The thing that gives OneSaas a 5 star rating is the customer service. I had a few sync issues that were slowing us down and kept us from getting the most out of the app. I just spent about 30 minutes chatting with Karol who walked me through the process to get it all set up properly. So helpful and absolutely great to work with. There are many apps out there that do similar things but customer service is king in my eyes. Thanks for all the help Karol!

Rheos

Time spent using app About 2 years

Wonderful experience. Not only is the app very intelligent the customer service is even better. They're always there to help with fast and knowledgable service to resolve issues on the spot. I've reached out several times and always to friendly service. Most recently, Karol and Ronnie have been a fantastic help. Thank you!

Joseph Stern

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Depeche-Toi

Time spent using app About 1 hour

If I could give this zero stars I would. I set this up and configured according to their guide and upon the initial synch it DOUBLED my inventory and did not synch it according to the SKU or Product Name. It created new inventory items in QB for ALL my products using the SKU number as the Product Name and SKU number. They did not help me and said sorry, there's nothing we can do to fix it. BEWARE!

February 2, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi,
It’s unfortunate that the initial sync doubled your inventory. We have tried to help understand what enabled the sync to do so whilst on chat with you. As the account is closed – we cannot troubleshoot any further but from what we can gather, the sync was set to match products by product name rather than SKU and to create new products that didn’t match as inventoried items. Our guides show the option for items to be matched by SKU as well as product name and would have been happy to work with you on configuring the workflow so that the inventory is not doubled for your syncs going forward. Again, it is unfortunate that your inventory doubled during your sync and we're happy to go through all sync settings before you sync again if you wanted - we're available to chat live in app or send a quick email to support@onesaas.com
- OneSaas Customer Support