Reviews (2,441)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and automatic data syncing. It's highly valued for managing large sales data volumes and complex accounting tasks like tracking destination-based sales tax. Small businesses find it particularly useful for streamlining accounting and reducing manual data entry. The support team is praised for their efficiency, knowledge, and quick problem-solving, contributing to the app's reliable performance.

March 21, 2022

Had a problem during the integration. Ronnie from the support team was kind enough to guide me through the step-by-step process. Great Support. Thanks

Fine Foams Australia
February 3, 2023

My experience with Paul was excellent! I was having an issue with not seeing many transactions pulled into my QBO and Paul quickly and accurately assessed my issue and advised me to enable 'unfulfilled sales' in mapping. He was very efficient and professional and helped me greatly. Now, I have more confidence in this app thanks to great support!

Dear Aspen Corporation
February 9, 2022

I have just had a great experience with Customer Support - Sherwin. I was able to get the issue resolved immediately as well as get a better understanding about how the Connector works.

Animal's Speed Shop
Edited May 12, 2021

I set up this app and it worked since the beginning. Then when we launched our online store on Shopify I had some glitched for with I had to contact their customer support.
I was blown away by their capabilities and quickness in resolving the issues. Troy and Paul were fantastic!!!
Now everything work just perfect. Thank you!

The Organic Wine Store
September 20, 2022

Sherwin's really helped me with some sync issues - thank you! the app is really great and simple - it also auto syncs to QB over a certain period

rkdtshop
Hong Kong SAR
October 28, 2022

Sherwin was super helpful in getting us all set up with our Quickbooks Shopify connect! So happy to have our two platforms linked.

The Bloom Of Time
November 5, 2021

Had some trouble syncing PayPal payments, and David was super helpful! Quick and painless :) Thanks so much for making our day-to-day that much easier!

Era Design
March 15, 2022

Clarisse was a huge help and got right to the problem we were having. Thank you! I would recommend this app as a must have.

Montana Arts & Home
September 19, 2022

I had an issue with QuickBooks Online showing duplicate deposits in my reports, and I was confused as to why, so I contacted OneSaas' Customer Support through their online chat support platform. I got to speak to Ronnie, who was very quick in resolving things and explaining things to me! I don't think I have ever had to have such short contact with Customer Support before to get things resolved, so this was a great surprise! Thank you again Ronnie, and thank you for being so nice and professional!

The Daisy Refillery
Edited February 9, 2022

Dean, Lori and Rominick have been a great help when I was setting up the sync of Shopify to QB. Great communication. Thank you.

Pure Stream