QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 20, 2021

We were using other applications which one just doing payout basis. But we were trying to get an accurate result on an order basis. QuickBooks Connect is the best application that provides both ways, order basis, and payout basis. Sherwin help me to set up everything

maninam-motor
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 20, 2021

Awesome reaction from Clarisse. She is knowledgeable and quick to tackle my problems. Of course, she is also very friendly.

ShiftCam Business
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited February 28, 2022

Thank you Rominick for all your help getting my settings set up. I really appreciated how easy your customer service is, makes such a difference!

Dado Atelier Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 17, 2021

Rominick was very helpful. I needed assistance syncing shopify inventory to Quickbooks. Patient and never rushed me through this process. I felt that I was able to think through steps and this was important to me. I appreciate the time.

Yarnaholicstore
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 17, 2021

Excellent Service by Sherwin, very helpful and knowledgeable, my issues solved less than fifteen minutes

The Olive Tree
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 16, 2021

The app comes in handy if you're using Quickbooks with Shopify. Setting it up is fairly easy and doesn't necessarily take customer support to assist. It may take a little time to figure out which Workflow's you need and don't need, but its flawless after achieving that. I did run into an issue where I wasn't receiving sync report emails. After some time passed, Ronnie was able to get me sorted out. I look forward to using this app for the foreseeable future.

Custom Mattress Makers
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 16, 2021

Great Support! I had a several errors that needed to be cleared and David stayed on chat with me until we cleared every error. He provided the answers I needed to resolve these recurring errors once and for all. Highly recommend.

Leafy Luv Affair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 16, 2021

The app helps you link between the activity in the store and QBO. They provide prompt and knowledgeable support, which is arguably one of the most important elements of a product. Paul has successfully solved my problems twice in a row in a very efficient manner.

Xotic Camo & Fishing Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 16, 2021

Online Support agent Sherwin, was exceptional with helping me with setting up my Shopify and QBO integration. Had me up and running in no time! Excellent customer service. I highly recommend!! Big thank you again, Sherwin :)

Beau T Li
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 15, 2021

This APP customer service is really great!!! Very prompt reply and solve all the issues with mins. I totally understand that errors and issues happen all the time cuz they were trying to sync data from different platforms. The way they are dealing with the issues, which I greatly appreciated! Special thanks to Rominick!

Toee Tire