4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

February 25, 2021

Very happy with the service provided by Karol and the team at OneSaas. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

One Stop Discount Shop
August 7, 2023

Easy to set up and when I ran into an error message Sherwin was available immediately to help, fixed the problem, was friendly and knowledgeable .....Sherwin rocks, thanks

GRAPEFRUIT
9 days using the app
August 3, 2022

Questions get answered quickly with attentive follow up. Thank you, Paul, for all your help getting us set up!

Museum of Jurassic Technology Gift Shop
February 21, 2022

Lori and Clarisse quickly and efficiently helped with any of my concerns-these guys are great! I would recommend this product

MusicCityOutdoors
May 14, 2020

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Ketoshop Panama
Panama
April 11, 2022

Vincent was very patient and answered all of my questions. He helped me sync my customers, products, and payments. He also explained how QBC works and what I can look forward to as my shop grows. The app works as expected and the customer service is quick.

Sapphire's Jewlz
August 26, 2022

This app was pretty easy to set up, but what has really set it apart is the customer service. We were getting a bunch of errors, and I was able to chat with David on the site. Not only did I not have to wait to talk to someone, David fixed my problem in under 10mins and got all of my orders synched again. I highly recommend this if you're a Quickbooks and Shopify user.

Twenty One Toys
March 1, 2019

I think this might be a good application if I can get it loaded properly. Very confusing on boarding, with very little support. I have been trying to chat with someone for support for a couple of weeks now. I will revise my review if they get me going and the program works well.

Bullet Fence Systems
April 6, 2022

Great app to sync orders from Shopify to QBO. The chat feature is really effective, I didn't even have to wait 1 second to get a real person on the chat box helping me. Really helpful customer service, particularly David.

amaella
April 11, 2022

The app works great and Vincent was very helpful with assisting me with my issues. Response was quick and knowledgable!

ZENZII