Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The Classic Horse

we put this on our website it looks great it will be a great addition to our company super excited

Sparkle & Dot Designs

This is a great app! Does exactly what it says. Super easy to use & a great addition to my website. Thanks!

Beatz Per Minute Apparel

This really was quick!.....and easy. Love it. It was exactly what I was looking for.
I needed an announcement bar that I could easily switch up and this was exactly it!

Hosieramausa

This app does exactly what it says. Works amazing! integrates nicely! Check it out at kaleidokidsusa.com!

Artifact Percussion

Love it! As a handcrafted made-to-order store that has longer turnaround times, I just needed something simple to display my guaranteed Christmas delivery deadline. I was already using the stock Shopify bar included in my theme to announce other sales. This app was perfect. Quick, easy, free, and got the job done. I also really appreciate that even though I was using the free plan, it didn't force me to display their logo/link, etc. on the bar. Awesome. Thanks so much to the app developers!

LifeFlix

It's easy to set up and drove new business to my store. Thanks for a simple app that has really changed things for us!

Evutec Corp

Great product, using it now, much better than the standard theme bar. Would recommend. Will see if upgrade is worth it.

Sonos Singapore

SUPER AWESOME! Exactly what I was looking for. Simple to use and customize as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Dulces Sueños Mi Bebé

The bar is very easy to setup. Comes with a lot of functionality. I would definitely recommend this app.

So Fly Drones

The free version of this app is fantastic and just want I needed. Highly recommend for a banner on top of your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 416 417