Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Just a Kid Apparel

Love this app.. I use it quite frequently. It's very easy to create messages for your store. Definitely recommend!

Wrong Crowd

Thank you for this app it works perfect as described. Will be using this for all future stores. Kind regards

Forebear Gifts

This app is really easy to use and functions great! Looks awesome in my web too. I've been using it for a week and I am so happy with it. I really recommend it :)

AOB Nutrition

Great application, and there's a free plan! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or colleague :)

A Girl for All Time UK | Dolls, Books & Gifts

Very easy to set up. Looks good. Took less than a minute to set up. I like that the bar can be excluded from some pages and there are quite a few options for the free version of the app. Looking forward to seeing how it impacts visitors to the site.

Magneti - Der unsichtbare Türstopper

Naja die Bewertungen sprechen ja schon für sich. Und hier noch mein Senf. Auch der kostenlose Plan ist sehr gut. Würde ich weiterempfehlen.

A1textures

Very Helpful app to increase sales, and grab the attention of our customers. I enjoyed the various options to customize our Announcement Bar.

Thaiza Francischini Calçados Femininos

I just set up this nice bar on my Shopify store and it was very easy to use. Even if you don't have any warning to display, it is a good idea to have it ready for any occasion.

Best Buds Plants

Worked like a charm, very easy and flexible!

mylaladeals

Great app!! Like how the app works.
Easy setup, quick Installation.
Need more kind of this.