Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

futhom

facile da usare, molto intuitiva e anche nel piano gratuito ti permette comunque di modificarla in molti aspetti. ottimo lavoro! lo consiglio

Wing Hop Fung 永合豐

Awesome app! It helps making announcements to customers a lot easier. Customer support was quick, friendly, and helpful!

KAÍAOR

This is exactly what I was looking for!!! Spent dayssss looking for the perfect app which gives multiple options and more control to customise my announcement bar to my liking. Very easy to use and straight forward makes my website look more alive! Love it

InHeartland

Absolutely a Great App to have. Very easy to customize and placement of notification bar is easy. Highly recommended.

Teyvat Factory

Love the simplicity and the performance. Overall, just perfect for anyone. Doesn't matter if you are a big company. It's a must have

ONC Designs

Wow! I put my store on Pause & Build and used this app to display a banner to let my customers know. So easy to set up and looks amazing!

RealGreek.com

Great bar announce tool. Gives you more options to rotate your message than the standard theme template

Nature's Scent

So easy to use and perfect for what I need right now. An amazing colour pallette to suit every store

Lowered Lifestyle

The awesome app which we've used for years. Would highly recommend to anyone! It's very customizable and quick to edit, which is perfect for what we need.

My Cotton Drawer

Easy to install and create a banner. Its great that you can have have a single banner for free. The premium plan seems in treating and I may consider upgrading in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 520 521