Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Stoop & Stank

This app did exactly what I needed and was easy to set up. I have the free version and it has all I need.

Good Juice T

Great app, it is very simple and useful. Is this 100 characters yet? No, ok I'll keep going until it's 100 characters

Cosplayuniverse.de

The App is really easy to use. U need less then 10 minutes to create a banner. And u have a lot of nice optic choices

80's Girl Glitter

I use this app to let my customers know important information about my shop. It works great! I also like that I can change the color schemes and fonts for free!

Abwack

Supper quick and easy, looks so good. Impressed with the features available for free. Really worth an install. check out abwack.com to see ours at the top.

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Wow, super easy to use! Looks fantastic! Highly customizable and has a free plan with premium options available.

Moncho´s Garden

The bars are very easy to set up and publish, with plenty of options to configure them. And that is just with the free version.

Klass Market

C'est une très bonne application. Je la recommande à toute personne qui souhaite améliorer son site car elle est vraiment utile.

You Down

easy setup and I love the customizations. I would recommend using this app because of that enjoy my review.

loveyaayaa

GREAT APP use it on my store loveyaayaa all the time. easy to use and set up offers a great range of features. highly recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 395 396