Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The Good Kitchen

Super easy. Love it. I got it for COVID-19 info sharing, but will use it for lots of other things moving forward.

nativalove

I used the app it looks and works great! usefull and easy to manage. Really helpful and convenient.

piccolacucina.ca

easy to use for someone that doesn't have a lot of coding experience - would recommend to help boost sales on site

ElectraChime

Just what I needed to add a noticeable yet unobtrusive announcement to my store regarding how we are working through things during our shelter in place order. Simple. You really can have it up and running in a few minutes.

Premium Wood Designs

Very Quick and easy!!! Great App! Created my banner in less then 2 mins. Works Perfect! Highly Recommend!

Tibet Tree of Life

THIS APP CAN BE DESCRIBED AS QUICK & EASY BUT CONTAINING OF MANY OPTIONS. THANK YOU!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE AND THIS WAS PERFECT

ShopCharlie.com by Cellunex

ez Thanks for putting this out there. Wow super easy. ez Thanks for putting this out there. Wow super easy

New Chapter Bookstore

It's very easy to use and it does what it promises to do. I would recommend it for any announcements you want to make in your store. Quick and easy.

Shoji Note

This is just what I wanted. Simple announcement bar with choice of size, color and font.

One Fine Secret

Looking good and so easy to use. I use the app to create some important notifications apart from the normal headline messages. Highly recommend it and it is free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 447 448