Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts, motivate customers to increase sales

Galaxy Hound

I love this app!! We use it to have specials like free shipping, free + shipping products etc. It is so easy to use and design. We wouldn't want to go without it. Thank you Hextom!

ALD Store

This app is very easy to use - was up and running in a couple of minutes. Good price, ease of use - what a nice app!!

SuperLdN

Great App for a an effective SALE's bar! To catch your customers attention this is a must have app! Get it now!

The Taste & See Co.

Great app. Easy to use, just what I needed. Versatile, and customizable. I will be upgrading my plan soon.

MrMuffin'sTrains

This app has helped us get an announcement bar up and running in no time. Whenever we have a sale or something important that we want customers to see we just toss it into the app and up it goes. It has been a big help.

Green Man Packaging

Love this app. Perfect - easy to use and works! Better yet it's free! Super helpful - Thank you! - Jenni

Pick a Product

GREAT App. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Many Thanks. Will defintely recommend it to all ecommerce stores.It increases views and sales.

Quercus Wines

Straightforward to use and adapt/customise with colours etc and it looks good. And even better, it's free A+

wLure

Very good app, clean and beautiful, we like it. we will have this app on our website for a long time.

Fresh Blue Mornings

I think it's a great app! It serves my purpose for now and it's free! You gotta love that!!!!!! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305