Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Astrid & Rose

Easy to use app and straight forward. Very helpful to small businesses and most of all, it offers free services! Thank you so much!

Peppa Penny

Great app - easy to use and looks appealing on my website - I like that it lets customers know when they have reached the target for free shipping

FilthyShades

Exactly what I was looking for. Made a banner in less than 1 min to promote a sale and it looks great! No code needed

Indeora.com

Great easy to use app, quick to install and configure, does what I need on the site, highly recommend.

Waxistash

When set at the bottom, it floats and doesn't go flush to the bottom on Galaxy S10. Looked for a help link and didn't see any.

Paradise Pouches

Appears to be everything we asked for, we look forward to figuring out new ways to implement quick announcement bar

Import Store Ireland

Great app, simple to use and control. I've no patience for hard to use, sly pricing tactic orientated apps which is why I'll be keeping this one!

Legacy Food Storage

This is an awesome app to announce specials and coupons at the top of the site. It has worked well for us to increase conversion rates and get more orders. Highly recommend this app!

Shop the F word

Great way to display an announcement. It was very easy to use! I would definitely recommend to others.

luxe coastal home

Very easy to use with flexible options available including the free plan. Looking forward to seeing some positive results

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 406 407