Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Homestyl Fresh

So far so good, the app was very easy to install and customize to my preference. If your wanting to get more conversions, this can help you out!

Cute Fruit Undies

So easy to use and did exactly what I wanted! Installation was fast and the app itself is user-friendly. There were plenty of options for customizing my banner as well.

Stella Lew Boutique

I LOVE this app. I am tech-illiterate and it is super easy to use, looks great, does exactly what I need it to do and I'm never confused when using it. Bravo!

Com Bossa, Luxury Wedding Stationery

I'm using the announcement bar to direct visitors to my lead magnet. Good app, very simple to use and easy to style - everything I need is on the Free version so pleased with that.

JD Caze

This app has great customisation, everything you need is in the free version and I'll be looking to upgrade in the future!

Klumas

Très bonne application. Parfaite pour l'utilisation que je lui réserve, elle me permet de créer de l'urgence, merci.

Lingeries Club

Great app !, i would definitely recommend it to boost your sales and enjoy better website look, This is the app.

everyday balloons

Very easy to use. Love being able to add a quick note at the top of my site for sales and also holiday deadlines.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

HookedUp Shapewear

Good app - gets the job done. Would like a few more options in the free version but I guess that's the incentive to upgrade.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 367 368