Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

ISLP

This app is pretty awesome so far! I just set it up so I haven't really gotten to experience it yet. But I did like how easy it was to set up. I also love the customization features. I just relaunched so I can't invest in the paid plan yet but if this helps me generate sales I'll be able to do so.

Waisted Waist Beads LLC

I was looking for a way to display my sales and announcements at the top of my website page and this app gave me exactly what I was looking for and it's simple to use!

BUniversestyle

Very good app, highly recommended to any store out there. You will not be disappointed as it does everyting it s supposed to do.

Black Haüs Productions

So far so good! Super easy to set up even for someone with limited computer skills. Thanks for the tools.

mâmawi cafe

I use this app to alert customers that we are sold out for the day and to notify of days we are closed. lt is a valuable tool that we definitely need access to. Thanks!

Shabby Nook

I have used this app for a few years and its fab for getting quick announcements out onto my website very easy to use and not ever had any coding conflicts or wonky aligning etc. excellent app.

Guide from the Stars

Easy to use, looks great! Have tried the free version and works well. Just what we were looking for.

KIN-Kiss

Pretty easy to use. Free version, so you can start scaling up and then go for the upgraded version that will pay for it self.

Zero Zen

Easy app to install and use, pretty quick to make your first bar and it loaded quick plus its free... thank you

Custclothing

J'ai utilisé cette application pour indiquer à mes clients les réductions que je faisais dans le cadre de ma nouvelle collection. Très facile à utiliser et rendu super. Il serait bien d'avoir plus d'options même payantes pour cela par exemple d'avoir une images défilantes pour toutes les promotions sur la pages d'accueil.