Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Qashtan Tees

Super simple to set up, works like magic!

Salty Lyon

Easy to use, the Quick Announcement Bar has been a great way to make sure customers get the updates they need or see when we're having a sale.

Spandex House

Well so far, the bar has been everything and more. I've used it to keep my customers informed of major site updates & repairs. We also used this to broadcast our Halloween collection and etc. Will definitely be using this more after we finish finalizing the websites finishing touches.

Weartf

Excellent app. It does what is meant to. And free :-)
www.weartf.com

Snail Vinyls

We use Quick Announcement Bar to announce sales all the time. It is an extremely user friendly app! Love it!

B Jewellery

Great app, easy to use and very effective.

Apple Tech World

Simple, Easy, and Fast! I loved it!

Transit Design

Quick and Easy to use! I needed a simple, no fuss Announcement Bar to highlight sales, or shipping deals. This is perfect! Thank you.

Twiggedout25llc

Love this app. Easy to use and makes a nice statement with a variety of colors and fonts!

Modern Kennedy

Review Quick Announcement Bar has been a huge help in giving our visitors an easy to see announcement. Now potential customers won't have to guess if there is a discount going on, and they feel more inclusive with our brand.

-Modern Kennedy @ http://modernkennedy.com