Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Zpalette 2

Simple to use, you're up and running in no time.

Crash Jewelry

Great customer service and great app. Thank you!

Grocycle

Nice and simple to use + it looks great as well :-)

Topkidsfashion

Great app, works quick and easy.

Example Store 564

This app even in the free version was extremely helpful to convey a message to my customers.

Beyond Your Clouds

We started using QAB to announce our Annual Holidays. It was so easy to use that we will be using it for all our announcements from now on. Love it! - Audrey www.beyondyourclouds.com

A Better Quest

This is quite simply fantastic - and free?! Thank you so much for helping us out, guys!

We had some issues with the bar not displaying correctly on our theme but the FAQs on how to fix it enabled us to do it ourselves in less than 60 seconds.

We'll be giving your other apps a look for sure!

Avas Premium Toffee

Excellent app and so easy to use. The free app in itself is very functional. Thank you .

Butterwouldntmelt 3

So easy to use and looks great

Kitchenpro Home Chef Tools

This app was very easy to set up, and it works exactly as it's supposed to. I've got free or discounted shipping offers on multiple Shopify stores, and the Quick Announcement Bar app is exactly what I need for simple notifications. I really like how customizable it is too. Definitely recommended.