Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Jewelry For Health And Happiness

Another great app and one that I will use! Both Quick Announcement and Free Shipping Bar will always be on my app page. They are quick and easy to use! Thank you for that!!

9th Pan

Your app is so helpful and promotes my products so well, I just quit my 9-5 and have gone eCommerce full time! Thanks for helping out 9thpan.com - the best Culinary clothing store on the planet!

Futuristic Lights

So far so good. Very easy to install.

Carmen Anderson Ny

This app is very good. I would recommend it to use it.

Vehiclews

A great app to get your message across to your customers. For us, as a business-to-business company, VAT is not listed on products so this app lets customers know it's added in the checkout.

Stirling Shoes

The app works well & very easy to configure. www.axelsltd.com

The Beardery

Perfect app. The free features work exactly how I need them to. I will keep using this app as long as I have my store!!!

Urbanwearco

Excelente aplicación muy útil, sencilla de configurar. muchas gracias

Helenskinz Online Nz

One of my favorite apps, and free! Look at my homepage and you will see it in action, it is currently displaying our Best Products with a button and a nice welcome message. It is easy to make and easy to change, if you have a sale that's a great place to put it. It can be set to stay in place when you scroll, it can be any color, any font, it's a really good app and if you want a display bar this one is a great one. Check it out, click our Shop Name above.

Jester Frolic

Simple and easy to use. Style options are sufficient.