Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote Black Friday sales & notifications on a custom banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bear Komplex

Time spent using app About 5 hours

We are using the notification bar and it is exactly what we were looking for. Extremely fast customer service when I had a question as well.

Delicious Yogini

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We use the Quick Announcement Bar. The customization was easy and has many choices for font, etc. Very happy and recommend this app.

Natural Italian Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just used it to create a quick bar on my new online store! It was very easy and quick to set it up! I had a problem due to my peculiar situation.i reached out to the support on a Sunday evening and I got immediate reply and effective support! I have never had such a positive experience before with apps I was paying for. Love this app and would recommend it to anybody who wants to create a quick bar in a bunch of seconds and for free!

Graham Global Commerce

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I've been using the Quick Announcement Bar since opening my store 1 1/2 years. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few hours of my email request with teh exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Giselle Jewelry

Location Switzerland

So easy to install and just amazing what you can do with it! Love this app. Also I had a questions and support was absolutely perfect! Great Job!

Brooklyn Bike Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, tremendous & rapid support. Look forward to trying more of their apps.

Omnigeneius

Time spent using app About 1 year

No issues till Date on the App. Does a good Job!

================

Cool app - Does the Job on first install - Hassle free and Priced well.

It would be nice to see multiple Link options per Bar - instead of just one as of today.

================

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Pet Products Are Us

Time spent using app About 5 years

Superb app!
Can easily customise to your sites requirements

Qfc Ie

Location Ireland

great support. very handy app.

Azul Tea

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app. Does exactly what it says.