Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

Priyanka and Mona were a great help fixing a small problem in our QuickBooks integration app. Next to no wait on chat and I had an answer that fixed the problem within minutes. Another task checked off the list! Check!

Fleetwood Digital

I have used the App well before Bold took it over. While it has some quirks, the low cost makes up for them. One thing that makes Bold stand out from others is knowledgable, and competent support. I had an issue that I could not solve. Jericho from Bold had it all fixed in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend the App for anyone needing basic sync of customers and sales. Never did use the inventory to its fullest but there is also support for that aspect. For the reason that it is economical, and support is very good.

Wula Drum

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

RPM Training

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

The Flower Box SF

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

Chris's Ice Cream

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Edwin Barrow

I was having an issue with an error at export and contacted the chat line and Nir was able to fix the issue and resolve the issue, thank you for the quick response.

Innitiwear

Im confused. I talked with the QB people and they do not recognize this app..I just wanted to ensure i was setup correctly

CityChick

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

Momo Party

I've been having some issues with exports and reach out to online customer service. I chatted with Nir about the issues and it was really helpful. My problem was fixed during the chat. Great customer service. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20