Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Saranoni

Everyone acknowledges that this app has its flaws, but as far as price and capabilities I would say it's the best app for integrating Shopify & QuickBooks. Every time I have an issue, all I have to do is reach out to customer support, and they are quick to help with/escalate the issue. Deelen was able to work through some issues with me this past week that will be saving me SO MUCH time going forward!

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. Happy that we resolved any issues you were experiencing!

Lake Life Caesar Co.

Quick to help answer my questions and solve any issues I had ! Great customer service:) Grateful for the help.

June 18, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We're always happy to help solve any issue. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Boutique OMG Camping!

Hamza was very helpful to solve my problem of synchronization. The app still have some issues with taxes, ans sync, but I would give 5* for support.

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Hamza. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Nateen Canada

App does not work well in Canada here are the issues that i have found so far
1. App does not work well with automatic discounts sometimes they get transfer to QB sometimes not
2. Taxes is a mess, sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. If you have different taxes lets say your product only charges GST but for Shipping you need to charge the whole HST or QST the app does not recognize this.
3. Taxes again, if your order has different types of taxes for different products, one is only charged GST other only HST, etc etc. Does not work either the app send to QB whichever rate they want.
4. Shipping taxes and discounts work sometimes.
5. It took me several months to notice this and i had to go one by one on my transactions in QB fixing the taxes that this app decided to put on each transaction (it was a mess)
6. Reached out to them for support and they only said that they are AWARE of some issues with Canadian Taxes, that was several months ago and at least as of today June 2, 2021 the issue has not been resolved. If your store is very simple with no discounts, promotions, automatic discounts, Taxes, then this app might work... but might only. Hope this helps to future customers

GreenDog Botanics

I was having issues with the tax calculations and QBO syncing. I was surprised to actualy get a human being to quickly follow up and fix the issue. Nikhil was speedy and great follow up communication. Hopefully smooth sailing from now on!

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

The app is working flawlessly! Hamza was very helpful in resolving smaller issues. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy that Hamza was there to help you solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your recommendation!

the-sew-op

Hazma has been extremely helpful. I had numerous problems with tax assignments for shipping out of state. All of these issues are now resolved, sales are exporting to QB and I am no longer receiving error messages.

The Homey Touch

I am using the free version of this app while my store grows and have found it flawless with integrating into my paid version of Quickbooks online. Nick from their support chat was incredibly helpful, he solved a problem id been stuck on for weeks. Thumbs up from me!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Nick was there to to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

TEJESTA

Nikhil was very great to work with. He resolved our issue in less than 48 hours and I am grateful for the service I have received!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Nikhil was there to solve your issues in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Truelove Seeds

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24