Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Popeline

This app used to work so well, but clearly, it seems that significant updates were made and all of a sudden, how transactions are transfered into Quickbook accounts as well as taxes management is rigid, poor and we're not able in any way to migrate data properly from Shopify to Quickbooks.

Simple question to Bold: if the machine ain't broken, why fix it?

You made us very frustrated, generating hours of manual adjustments in Quickbooks. The only thing we're now happy about is to look to other apps, better adapted than the poor updates and development you've been investing into.

Sorry.

Wine Globe

Jericho was VERY helpful and quick. The only complaint is that it took 4 days for someone to return the email and schedule the call with Jericho.

Healist Naturals

Jericho was extremely helpful when I had some questions! Very thankful that their support team helped me out so quickly.

Anemone Swim

I had an issue where my orders weren't syncing properly with QuickBooks so I went on the chat and Nick was able to assist me immediately with the issue. They have friendly and easy to reach customer support!

Sous Vide Chef

I have now deleted this app after 3 years of using it the incompetence of support unable to resolve an issue the lack of communication is appalling please be warned I have now switched to a new app I couldn't take dealing with this team anymore.

*Update* Stay away from this app the issue is unresolved after 8 days was offered a call at a specific time never happened never got the call - I would strongly advise look at other apps first before this.

App stopped working with an error on a few order exports contact BOLD support 4 days ago still no response. Have reported this to Shopify in the hope they can help me. If a company is promoting their applications but can't support their apps they should be removed from the app store. You would expect better than this.

Closet Core Patterns

I could not be more unhappy with this app and the complete lack of customer support I received. I've been using it for years and it's always been janky and unpredictable. For the past 9 months or so we've been getting daily import errors; sometimes entire months of entries were not imported. Initially they were helpful and helped fix things when they broke, but it's gotten super bad in the past few months and now no one even bothers replying to my messages (I've sent at least 2 email in the past ten days with no reply).

Current issues: thee app doubled a bunch of transactions so our books are totally messed up. AND now I just figured out that it's not able to import any orders from Germany for some reason, so every day I get error messages for all our German orders.

In short, this app is the worst, it continues to degrade and break in weird and new ways, and good luck getting any meaningful help from customer support. Switching to Quickbooks Bridge, and will not be using any Bold apps going forward.

Dooz

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Rare Roots

App does a great job exporting to QBO. When there is an issue, they are very responsive. Rony just helped with a sales tax issue we had been having. Great app!

Chinook Marketplace powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

Had an issue with mapping for years with no interest from support to fix the problem until Rony. He fixed the problem and voila it works.

Wild Valentine

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21