Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Naked Soap

used to be a grill great App. Now they charge for an app that is not even compatible on my Mac...... So upset, Wish it Never changed. its 100% the App not the Quickbooks. Program has not automatically downloaded since March.

Helene Clarkson Design

I am very unimpressed with BOLD. Their customer service is lacking and they don't seem to understand their product. When I emailed for support I received numerous responses from numerous reps, they seem extremely unorganized. In the end, my issue wasn't resolved. This app is apparently unable to do exactly what it is meant for (exporting data), we are looking for alternative apps than shopify because of BOLD. Wouldn't recommend.

Brew Lucky

I love that this takes my data from my site and dumps it directly into my QuickBooks online account! One less step for me!

Little Nutkins

This app isn't great. Not sure if Quickbooks or this app, but things don't sync well. And product inventory syncing is one way only - from Quickbooks to Shopify - I want it the other way round and you can't. Such as shame as I want to use the product inventory elements of Quickbooks, but this makes it impossible.

www.tolmee.com

This is a great app and I appreciate Paul A. for calling and helping me with a technical issue that my shop encountered. I'm grateful that there is a simple connector between Shopify and QBO that's affordable for growing businesses. Thanks Bold.

Poshlin

Workless support system! Not to mention have you have to pay for the app and pay for Quickbooks too.

Black Hills Vapes

Not really worth the money, IMO. Every week there is numerous orders/sales receipts that simply do not get exported, and I have to manually enter them. So what am I paying for exactly? I could just save the monthly charge and enter every receipt manually. When it works properly, it does save time. But I could not think of the last time it worked properly. Over 4 months ago.

Flower Box Wall Gardens

This app works really great! Recommended

Madreshoes

This is the second apps I installed from BOLD, and it was a disappointed all over again. The support is so damn slow until now the export from Shopify to Quickbooks was failed all the time. Lack of support team that replying to me without reading my previous comment very unpleasant. They're like to drag the case into a long period and till now, it never settled. Not recommended apps & company, period.

Discmania Dealers

This app is not reliable. There are quite often errors in the automatic Shopify data import functionality and you have to keep an eye on the app. If an automatic import fails, it's not said that the manual one will work despite trying dozens of times. Sometimes it does after several tries. A really good app when it works, but I'll have to look for alternatives because of lack of reliability.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12