Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Spruce + Twine Co.

Just started using the app and so far so good. Did have an error when exporting but reached out to customer service and customer service (Nikhil) got back to me pretty quickly with a step-by-step guide (so helpful!) to figure out how to get around the errors. I am a visual learner so the guide was exactly what I needed. Hopefully this app works in my favor as I grow and expand my business.

Common Good

The app worked fine until we had an error over a tax setting. After 10 emails back-and-forth we are getting zero help from Bold. We find their support to be terrible across all their apps. And there are a ton of glitches and issues so they really do need to step up the help. We're going elsewhere.

Leanna Lin's Wonderland

I would not be able to survive without this APP. It can take up to 1-2 days for customer service to get back to you about an issue, but once you've started the convo, they are quick to reply and helpful. I've had Jericho and Hamza help me over the past 2 years on the SAME ISSUES. I'd notice a "negative" in Shopify Holding because their would be a stop in exporting because of a "tax rate"? *** On another note ~ If a customer does a Split Transaction using cash and credit card on the Shopify POS, then it doesn't export correctly and I'll have to have my accounting adjust the cash deposit "match" for me. Hopefully BOLD will be able to fix this.

Paper Cape

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

My Rodeo Drive

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

Petrichor Vintage Co.

This app worked fine for a year or so and then it just stopped exporting to QB. After numerous attempts for a callback with customer support, they only emailed me days later. None of the tech support agents listened to the actual problem and they kept passing me from agent to agent...each one more clueless than the last and it was obvious no one bothered to read the previous correspondence, wasting a ridiculous amount of my time. Possibly the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with for an app that's supposed to simplify my life. I will be looking elsewhere going forward.

Staycoolnyc

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Pretty Kitty Fashion

I find this app very useful to check that our sales are being exported into QuickBooks correctly and the app is easy to use. Whenever I have had any queries Bold have been there to assist me, especially Nick who helped me with my latest enquiry and sorted it straight away. Thank you Nick. Your help is much appreciated.

Essential Dress log

Very impressed with the admin and staff account feature, a real time-saver! recommend, recommend....

Every Little War

What started out good ended up, eventually, with duplicated entries making the integration useless. Incompetent support and irregular support communication. Now I'm stuck with TONS of extra work to clean up sometimes 4 copies of the same sales record, but assured by their sr engineers "that's how it is supposed to work." DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23