Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

NeriticDiving

Ankur and Jericho were able to solve a problem that I’ve been having for months now. It’s taken me hours with other quickbooks reps. They crushed it in 30 minutes.

Kompsós

I will put 4 stars instead of 5 as my initial query was not even taken into consideration by a member of their staff.
However after having insisted, Samuel L was so kind to call me within 24 hours and did everything to sort my problem out very shortly.
Thank you again Samuel. The app is great otherwise!

Bio-Sil South Africa

I had a problem with this app exporting Invoices and Rajni and Jordan were very patient with me to help me resolve the issue.

Wynwood Dog Food Co.

We use this app to send our sales receipts from Shopify to QBO. It works flawlessly 99% of the time. Occasionally, we create a custom product which causes an error in transmission. I was quickly able to reach the help desk and chat with Rony. Not only did he show me how to correct the error we had made, he explained how it happened and so help us avoid it from happening in the future. Very happy with the product and support.

Mon adresse civique

Pour moi tout va bien! J'ai eu un petit ''bug'' et Jordan m'a rapidement aidé à résoudre le problème! Merci !

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

App stopped syncing and created an issue but was immediaitly resolved by customer service. Thanks guys!

Recess Ops

The auto sync and manual mapping are HUGE improvements over old QB/Shopify sync apps. When things didn’t work for me Jericho from customer service walked me through a brief troubleshooting process. Cheers to BOLD for developing such a top notch functional free app.

CUP O FLORA

I'm using this app across two separate shops, and so far it is working well. The customer service is excellent. I have two pain points left:
1. Synching a single QB account with two Shopify stores
2. Matching SKUs for 'bundle' type products
Still, for a small business like mine, this app is great, as it helps me to automate the process from order in Shopify to a printed sales receipt through QB and Google. Thanks for your help. You have been wonderful!

What Fashion Wants

It would be great to easily connect to shopify, but it's annoying that you have to pay extra just to connect when I've already paid for the actual software.

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17