Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Little Bunbun Boutique

I can not get QuickBooks to link with anything. It's near impossible to use. But it might be easier if this app actually worked.

Swolverine

If I could vote 0 stars.. I WOULD. For lack of a better word, this app SUCKS. It's the slowest things since dial-up and when you try to re-map or make a change with the sync, half the time it doesn't even load. I've been literally trying to switch a SKU mapping for two items. A SIMPLE AND QUICK TASK, and it has taken 3 days since the mapping won't load. And when it finally does, when you hit "edit" to change it, NOTHING HAPPENS. What a piece.

The Choco Shoppe

App does not work! It used to work then suddenly stopped. Recommend to stay away unless you want yore business mess-up.

Colleen's Chocolates

First off, this app worked fine to start with and then suddenly stopped working. My bookkeeper didn't notify me right away so I was paying for months and was not getting the service. The problem - suddenly for some unknown reason one of the CRA tabs for taxes wasn't correct so instead of notifying me that it was no longer syncing with QB, they just kept charging me? Why on earth would you have an app that works and then stops and keep charging me?

Rumor Apparel

This app stopped working back in November. Sent them several emails and they kept saying this is the first time this has happened and we're looking into it. If you look at other reviews apparently this has been happening for years, so it's not the first time, they should know by now why it stops working out of nowhere. They were no help at all and didn't fix the problem. I honestly don't even think they were working on it. I kept the app for months with hopes they would resolve it and even though it didn't work at all, they were still charging me my monthly fee. I recently got fed up and deleted it and moved on to another app that works and it's free.

Silver Fox Vinyl

One star, because zero is not an option.
The purpose of this app to is to record your Shopify transactions in Quickbooks for your bookkeeping.
The part where this app fails is that is posts your sales tax incorrectly on every order. Therefore, it does not fulfill it's purpose.
It wasn't always like this. It was great until Oct 2020, when the sales tax stopped working correctly. Support doesn't care and does not answer when I ask if they have an intention of correcting this.
Highly recommend the "QuickBooks Connector" by Intuit app which does a much better job, is accurate, and FREE with you QB subscription.

Slipstitch Ldn

This app failed to sync my sales with QuickBooks properly for a year, leading to inaccurate VAT reporting and thus an unexpected £4k tax bill, all of which I paid for the privilege of having! Until then, was perfectly happy with this software but this change - which was never indicated nor is there a way to fix/change it - has made this a useless boondoggle.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

For a YEAR now, my Taxes have not been syncing properly after an update from Bold. They acknowledged the issue yet still have not fixed it. I have spent more hours than I care to admit fixing the issue and manually updating everything in Quickbooks.

Northern Vape Co.

This developer has dropped support for Apple Safari. It will no longer sync with my Quickbooks Online on my Mac. Their only solution was to use Google Chrome, which is not an option for me, and honestly... it is a very lazy workaround. I have switched to the FREE plug in offered by Intuit (OneSaas). It is working better and... well, it is FREE.

laytonlifestore

We were having some issues with exporting. I reached out to customer service and they were fantastic to work with. I worked with Nick, and he took care of us. Glad to know that there is a solid team able to help when needed. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25