Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

The Homey Touch

I am using the free version of this app while my store grows and have found it flawless with integrating into my paid version of Quickbooks online. Nick from their support chat was incredibly helpful, he solved a problem id been stuck on for weeks. Thumbs up from me!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Nick was there to to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

TEJESTA

Nikhil was very great to work with. He resolved our issue in less than 48 hours and I am grateful for the service I have received!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Nikhil was there to solve your issues in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Truelove Seeds

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Quintessential Tips

Nikhil helped sort the QuickBooks import issue out for us quickly and easily. Thanks, it now works again

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Sage Naturopathic Clinic

Our Shopify wasn't importing to our Quickbooks but Nikhil quickly had answers for us. In short amount of time we had a solution to the problem and things are running smoothly again!

Alpen Schatz Europe

Hamza, of Bold Commerce Merchant Success Quickbooks App, was fabulous. They were patient and diligent and helped me to solve my problem in a professional way. I would highly recommend this APP and their customer support team for a fine service.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so happy to hear thats Hamza provided great service quickly. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out through Live Chat should any questions come up.

Dustcuff

I have used this app for 3 yrs with no problems, suddenly error problems. It took a bit to get a response but once I got on their radar they have been right on it. Think we have worked out the issues at this point. Thanks

Spruce + Twine Co.

Just started using the app and so far so good. Did have an error when exporting but reached out to customer service and customer service (Nikhil) got back to me pretty quickly with a step-by-step guide (so helpful!) to figure out how to get around the errors. I am a visual learner so the guide was exactly what I needed. Hopefully this app works in my favor as I grow and expand my business.

Common Good

The app worked fine until we had an error over a tax setting. After 10 emails back-and-forth we are getting zero help from Bold. We find their support to be terrible across all their apps. And there are a ton of glitches and issues so they really do need to step up the help. We're going elsewhere.

Leanna Lin's Wonderland

I would not be able to survive without this APP. It can take up to 1-2 days for customer service to get back to you about an issue, but once you've started the convo, they are quick to reply and helpful. I've had Jericho and Hamza help me over the past 2 years on the SAME ISSUES. I'd notice a "negative" in Shopify Holding because their would be a stop in exporting because of a "tax rate"? *** On another note ~ If a customer does a Split Transaction using cash and credit card on the Shopify POS, then it doesn't export correctly and I'll have to have my accounting adjust the cash deposit "match" for me. Hopefully BOLD will be able to fix this.