Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Wild Valentine

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Town Brewery

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Kingmakers

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.
I had another issue later and Naman took care of it quickly and professional. He was great!

Key Leaves

Total garbage. It stopped syncing repeatedly. We fixed it. Then it stopped syncing because suddenly there were duplicate tax agencies for Washington State. Shopify, QBO and BOLD all blamed each other and none took responsibility to fix the app and problem. After several weeks they finally fixed it. Then it stopped syncing again!!! When I manually restarted the sync it lost transaction date data in QBO. During the course of using this app I paid hundreds of extra dollars to my accountant to have her un-screw all the stuff that this app screwed up. Total waste of time, money and energy. DO NOT GO WITH THIS APP.

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

Priyanka and Mona were a great help fixing a small problem in our QuickBooks integration app. Next to no wait on chat and I had an answer that fixed the problem within minutes. Another task checked off the list! Check!

Fleetwood Digital

I have used the App well before Bold took it over. While it has some quirks, the low cost makes up for them. One thing that makes Bold stand out from others is knowledgable, and competent support. I had an issue that I could not solve. Jericho from Bold had it all fixed in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend the App for anyone needing basic sync of customers and sales. Never did use the inventory to its fullest but there is also support for that aspect. For the reason that it is economical, and support is very good.

Wula Drum

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

RPM Training

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

The Flower Box SF

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

Chris's Ice Cream

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!