Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

Toufie

It really does nothing to automate or reduce manual workload. I had problems with the tax setup and cause of that, the app won't create sales receipt automatically. The app insists that the tax rate has to be set up, when it is not mandatory in my country. This is just very disappointing. So i will be resorting to zapier again to help me automate. It seems less problematic. :(

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear that things aren't working out with our Quickbooks integration at the moment. We have reached out by email, but please let us know if there is a time that we can set up a call to help out with the integration. Speak soon!

mashup tea

I liked the idea of this app but it did not download as promised and the support has been less than stellar. I was told they would give me a free 14 day trial of the paid subscription so I could download my data which had not been downloading due to a glitch. I never received that free trial and this is now day four and all they say is they’re working on it with their developers and will email me when there is something to report. Unacceptable in a business world. So the morale of the story is that the free subscription gives you nothing but headaches, which leads me to believe that the paid version is not any better. And equally frustrating is that shopify has been useless at facilitating a solution.

NEVER BROKE AGAIN

Nirav was amazing always answered my questions in a timely manner. I like this app and support are always there to help.

Grassroots Baby

This app has not been working for EIGHT MONTHS and continuing to charge me. I would like a refund and for this issue to be fixed.

Tail Spin Bracelets

Brysen is great, he is always professional, courteous, and responds quickly. Thank you Brysen!

Russ

OHLOLLY

Quickbooks Sync by Bold has been very good - saving a ton of time. I had a sync issue for all orders for NJ for a couple of days now so I reached out to Bold Commerce Support. Nirav and his colleague, Brysen quickly fixed it for me; it took all but less than 5 minutes. Excellent support. I'd recommend this app.

FC Goods

Our orders stopped syncing between Shopify and QBO. QBO told me to talk to Shopify. Shopify told me to talk to Bold. Navir @ Bold gave me a simple fix and it was up and running in a second. Thank you Navir for helping me when no one else could.

The Fine Market

After a bit of back and forth, all issues we had with this app were solved, it's now working perfectly. Nirav was great at keeping in touch and staying on this until everything worked smoothly; all inventory and sales sync perfectly now, between our Shopify store and Quickbooks.

Dragon Bicycles

This app just does not operate as advertised at all. I've had to reinstall several times due to mapping issues, and I have no ability at all to import products from QBO to Shopify as Variants. Does no one else sell products that come in sizes? If I import products from QBO to Shopify, there is no way to account for the variants without making individual product pages for each size. No way this can be the way to do this.