Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Pool Store Canada

Issue after issue with syncing to QBO, If i can't get this resolved this week i will choose another app... Seriously Bold, you are charging me for this App but you never want to help!

Espresso Canada

Thanks Jericho and Rony for you help today. You were able to get my questions answered quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated you checking into how things work in QBO so I could get the most out of your app. Your customer service makes me glad I chose your app.

elsie green

Jericho has been so helpful. Without his help, we would be lost. We felt Jericho was as invested in our success as we were, which felt great. Bravo Jericho!

CalmiGoshop

I'm using the app to export my orders from Shopify to QuickBooks, and I definitely recommend it! It is super easy to install and use, and it saves me a ton of time. The support (which is critical for me) is fantastic and quick, and they also notify you if there is an error in the export - I just wish the error message would have come in a separate email with a distinguished title like "error" or something like that.

Glyph

Jericho was great in helping us get setup with QuickBooks Bold. The system is very easy to use and customer support is very responsive!

Keep Company

Easy to use. When I had an issue, I did support chat and it was very efficient. Rony was great and suped up our app, fixed the issue, and pre-emptively took care of errors I wasn't even asking about. Thank you Rony! Kaiser was great as well!

little.kj

I had an issue with our orders importing and within a day Rony had it all sorted. The customer service was next level and I would highly, highly recommend the Quickbooks app to anyone. It makes everything so much easier!

Waylens

Had an issue with QB connection and the Bold people quickly figured out the problem. Jericho walked me through the steps to fix it and everything works perfectly now. Thank you!

Granolust

Quickbooks Sync by Bold is super easy to use and the support from the Bold team (Jericho especially) was stellar! Highly recommend.

Satsuma Designs

Jericho and Alexa were on it! Quick diagnosis led to an easy fix. Really appreciated their quick turn and collaboration was seamless. Thank you!