Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

NEVER BROKE AGAIN

Nirav was amazing always answered my questions in a timely manner. I like this app and support are always there to help.

Grassroots Baby

This app has not been working for EIGHT MONTHS and continuing to charge me. I would like a refund and for this issue to be fixed.

Tail Spin Bracelets

Brysen is great, he is always professional, courteous, and responds quickly. Thank you Brysen!

Russ

OHLOLLY

Quickbooks Sync by Bold has been very good - saving a ton of time. I had a sync issue for all orders for NJ for a couple of days now so I reached out to Bold Commerce Support. Nirav and his colleague, Brysen quickly fixed it for me; it took all but less than 5 minutes. Excellent support. I'd recommend this app.

FC Goods

Our orders stopped syncing between Shopify and QBO. QBO told me to talk to Shopify. Shopify told me to talk to Bold. Navir @ Bold gave me a simple fix and it was up and running in a second. Thank you Navir for helping me when no one else could.

The Fine Market

After a bit of back and forth, all issues we had with this app were solved, it's now working perfectly. Nirav was great at keeping in touch and staying on this until everything worked smoothly; all inventory and sales sync perfectly now, between our Shopify store and Quickbooks.

Dragon Bicycles

This app just does not operate as advertised at all. I've had to reinstall several times due to mapping issues, and I have no ability at all to import products from QBO to Shopify as Variants. Does no one else sell products that come in sizes? If I import products from QBO to Shopify, there is no way to account for the variants without making individual product pages for each size. No way this can be the way to do this.

Gowanus Souvenir

I continually have issues with the app. They stopped exporting to QB three months ago without any notification. But they keep charging me. Shopify need to find a better app developer to work with. This is a real problem for companies running a serious business.

CURE by WCC

Many of our sales transactions were not imported correctly (products were duplicated as "non-inventory items" and not taken out of our inventory). Some customer names were also duplicated with a "-1" after their name. This is a frustrating problem, and after reading reviews I see many other companies have the same issue. That being said, Nirav C. has been very very helpful in fixing this issue. Hopefully things will run smoothly from here on out.

Saorsa

Easy setup. Orders and payments from Shopify export to QBO nightly.
Error in Sales Tax calculation -- it is doubling sales tax on shipping -- making Sales Tax Liability in QBO incorrect. BOLD says "working on it"... but not working now as of March 2019.

March 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you have ran into some trouble with QBO; I just wanted to let you know that our support team has identified the issue and will be continuing to work on it until a resolution has been made.