Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
March 20, 2020

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

Wula Drum
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
March 4, 2020

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

RPM Training
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 22, 2020

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

The Flower Box SF
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 20, 2020

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Chris's Ice Cream
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 10, 2020

I was having an issue with an error at export and contacted the chat line and Nir was able to fix the issue and resolve the issue, thank you for the quick response.

Edwin Barrow
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 3, 2020

Im confused. I talked with the QB people and they do not recognize this app..I just wanted to ensure i was setup correctly

Innitiwear
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 30, 2020

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

CityChick
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 29, 2020

I've been having some issues with exports and reach out to online customer service. I chatted with Nir about the issues and it was really helpful. My problem was fixed during the chat. Great customer service. Thank you!

Momo Party
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 24, 2020

I chatted with Jericho and he and I together figured out the problem. After chatting with quickbooks and shopify, we figured out the sales weren't exported correctly. Jericho quickly fixed the problem and now my reports are much better! Thank you!

Chace & Co. LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 16, 2020

This app is awful! I didn't synch once, but it prevented my website loading... Like it just sucked the life out of my performance rating. The worse part was that even after I deleted it, it left some code behind. Reached out Shopify support who got in touch with them, but that's almost a month its been affecting my Google Rank and performance speed. I ended up reinstalling my theme and going from scratch. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

I.ANKA-EO LTD