Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

GSC

Sneaky way of doing business. Even after we pay other fees. You have lost my faith in your company and will not be continuing to use your APP. DO NOT USE THIS APP, they will probably start adding more fees to it once they lock you in.

Bijoux Medusa

Use to be a great apps now they charge it and even worst many order dont sync and you have to manually enter it into quickbook.

Got the basic plan at 200 order per month. And I'm only at 152 and Bold charge me extra fees for every Extra fees. Really dissapointing, hope I find a better solution to Sync with Quickbook

Largest Heart

Very Solid. It's QuickBooks the gold standard for accounting products. It's what you'd expect from them.

Naked Soap

used to be a grill great App. Now they charge for an app that is not even compatible on my Mac...... So upset, Wish it Never changed. its 100% the App not the Quickbooks. Program has not automatically downloaded since March.

Helene Clarkson Design

I am very unimpressed with BOLD. Their customer service is lacking and they don't seem to understand their product. When I emailed for support I received numerous responses from numerous reps, they seem extremely unorganized. In the end, my issue wasn't resolved. This app is apparently unable to do exactly what it is meant for (exporting data), we are looking for alternative apps than shopify because of BOLD. Wouldn't recommend.

Brew Lucky

I love that this takes my data from my site and dumps it directly into my QuickBooks online account! One less step for me!

Little Nutkins

This app isn't great. Not sure if Quickbooks or this app, but things don't sync well.
And product inventory syncing is one way only - from Quickbooks to Shopify - I want it the other way round and you can't. Such as shame as I want to use the product inventory elements of Quickbooks, but this makes it impossible.

www.tolmee.com

This is a great app and I appreciate Paul A. for calling and helping me with a technical issue that my shop encountered. I'm grateful that there is a simple connector between Shopify and QBO that's affordable for growing businesses. Thanks Bold.

Poshlin

Workless support system! Not to mention have you have to pay for the app and pay for Quickbooks too.

Black Hills Vapes

Update 3-23-19: Tried to get support over 4 days ago, sent them emails, got ZERO response. Save yourself money, time, and frustration. Run while you still can, because these guys do not care about you one bit. Honestly, they do not even contact me to attempt to placate me. They just ignore it.

Not really worth the money, IMO. Every week there is numerous orders/sales receipts that simply do not get exported, and I have to manually enter them. So what am I paying for exactly? I could just save the monthly charge and enter every receipt manually. When it works properly, it does save time. But I could not think of the last time it worked properly. Over 4 months ago.