Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

App stopped syncing and created an issue but was immediaitly resolved by customer service. Thanks guys!

Recess Ops

The auto sync and manual mapping are HUGE improvements over old QB/Shopify sync apps. When things didn’t work for me Jericho from customer service walked me through a brief troubleshooting process. Cheers to BOLD for developing such a top notch functional free app.

CUP O FLORA

I'm using this app across two separate shops, and so far it is working well. The customer service is excellent. I have two pain points left:
1. Synching a single QB account with two Shopify stores
2. Matching SKUs for 'bundle' type products
Still, for a small business like mine, this app is great, as it helps me to automate the process from order in Shopify to a printed sales receipt through QB and Google. Thanks for your help. You have been wonderful!

What Fashion Wants

It would be great to easily connect to shopify, but it's annoying that you have to pay extra just to connect when I've already paid for the actual software.

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

Toufie

It really does nothing to automate or reduce manual workload. I had problems with the tax setup and cause of that, the app won't create sales receipt automatically. The app insists that the tax rate has to be set up, when it is not mandatory in my country. This is just very disappointing. So i will be resorting to zapier again to help me automate. It seems less problematic. :(

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear that things aren't working out with our Quickbooks integration at the moment. We have reached out by email, but please let us know if there is a time that we can set up a call to help out with the integration. Speak soon!

mashup tea

What started as a free 6 mo. trial of their pro version so that i could download a bulk of transactions that were backlogged due to the app not working, has now turned into them wrongly auto-billing me for the past year. I asked them to stop billing me and put me back on the free plan because i don't have many transactions and they have ignored that part of the email. I would not recommend this app.

NEVER BROKE AGAIN

Nirav was amazing always answered my questions in a timely manner. I like this app and support are always there to help.

Grassroots Baby

This app has not been working for EIGHT MONTHS and continuing to charge me. I would like a refund and for this issue to be fixed.

Tail Spin Bracelets

Brysen is great, he is always professional, courteous, and responds quickly. Thank you Brysen!

Russ