Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Running Threads, LLC

Issues with sales tax and refunds not syncing correctly, they've been working on this issue for several weeks and say it's on the list. Refunds are hit or miss downloading to QBO, Sales tax sometimes changes to a random number so it's hard to match deposits to invoices. This has a huge impact on bookkeeping and should be an urgent issue.

Selle Anatomica

Mapping from SHOPIFY to QBO is not working. I've emailed 4 times and called more times than I can count an no one gets back with me. I'm very unhappy about this. TERRIBLE SUPPORT.

Honeycomb Kitchen Shop

We downloaded this app based on the reviews and the list of functions for syncing with Quickbooks. Based on the number of our transactions, we were paying a higher price per month for this app. However, we soon learned that any orders with sales tax would not sync with Quickbooks using this app. When we contacted Bold, they explained there was no work around on this issue. No where in the description of this app was this mentioned. If you use Shopify as POS, then you will have a lot of orders to manually enter because of this issue. So the price didn't make any sense as we would be doing most of the work. We are switching to a different app that does sync all orders with Quickbooks.

Fat Stone Farm

Quickbooks had been working well for me when... something got glitchy and the downloads are a mess. Support is not helping, I've given them a week and the mess keeps getting bigger. No solution. I'm looking at other integration apps now.

MarkeetEx.com

I used this app to hookup Shopify with QuickBooks Online. I'm very dissatisfied with the response from customer support. It's been over 7 days since I requested the basic support issue and 4 days ago they requested access which I granted immediately and now 3 days later I'm clueless.

DayClocks

Good service got me through setup issues. App delivers and makes for hassle-free accounting at a reasonable price.

2Fold Print

Shopify KEEPS creating Service & Non-Stock Items in Quick-Books and Nobody can seem to explain why - Quick-Books says its Shopify, Shopify blame Quick-books, either way we are constantly having to modify the exports to the correct stock Items. Looking at dumping Shopify and finding a different platform. Currently I would NOT recommend this App to anyone

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

It's way too expensive for what it does. Looking for alternatives. Also it doesn't seem to know how to handle Amazon Payments, which I didn't think would be a big deal but it turns out a lot of people like to use Amazon Payments.

It does handle Shopify Payments transactions fine. But for $20/mo? I signed on when it was free.. so now I have to figure something else out..

Update: Customer support contacted me and assured me they are working on a fix to handle Amazon Payments. They also offered me a discount while I wait for this feature.

Paul Hardt, inc.

Says you can export 30 monthly orders for free... I am reconciling for last year with exactly 30 orders and I have hit my threshold?
Ridiculous, come on guys.

I am happy to change my review if you get this fixed up!

What happens when I am killing it in sales 2019? I'll have to go somewhere else?

Hope you can fix it up

STIVALI

I have used QB for a couple years now. I like the way the system works. Although I consider that they have increased too much their fees for the site itself, transfers, etc.