Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
Edited October 18, 2019

Jericho has been so helpful. Without his help, we would be lost. We felt Jericho was as invested in our success as we were, which felt great. Bravo Jericho!

elsie green
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 12, 2019

I'm using the app to export my orders from Shopify to QuickBooks, and I definitely recommend it! It is super easy to install and use, and it saves me a ton of time. The support (which is critical for me) is fantastic and quick, and they also notify you if there is an error in the export - I just wish the error message would have come in a separate email with a distinguished title like "error" or something like that.

CalmiGoshop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 8, 2019

Jericho was great in helping us get setup with QuickBooks Bold. The system is very easy to use and customer support is very responsive!

Glyph
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 6, 2019

Easy to use. When I had an issue, I did support chat and it was very efficient. Rony was great and suped up our app, fixed the issue, and pre-emptively took care of errors I wasn't even asking about. Thank you Rony! Kaiser was great as well!

Keep Company
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 6, 2019

I had an issue with our orders importing and within a day Rony had it all sorted. The customer service was next level and I would highly, highly recommend the Quickbooks app to anyone. It makes everything so much easier!

little.kj
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 3, 2019

Had an issue with QB connection and the Bold people quickly figured out the problem. Jericho walked me through the steps to fix it and everything works perfectly now. Thank you!

Waylens
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited October 3, 2019

Quickbooks Sync by Bold is super easy to use and the support from the Bold team (Jericho especially) was stellar! Highly recommend.

Granolust
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited March 12, 2021

Honesty, I could not run my business without BOLD's QBO app! Please help yourself and get this to seamlessly do your own books! Nikhil was amazing with a quick fix on a known Shopify bug. SO helpful and fast! Jericho and Alexa were on it! Quick diagnosis led to an easy fix. Really appreciated their quick turn and collaboration was seamless. Thank you!

Satsuma Designs
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
September 26, 2019

Jericho was great. He worked with me over a couple of days trying to sort out the problem I was having trying to get sales exported from Shopify to QB online, one incorrectly entered sales receipt kept causing an error and cancelling the export. He was totally patient with me and finally came up with a quick fix and I am now back up to date. Caroline

Caveman Coffee Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 5, 2021

Bold Commerce Merchant Success rep, Nikhil, saved my day again! We had another issue relating to the State sales tax, and this issue stopped the export function to work. Once again, Nikhil resolved the complex State tax issue within few hours. When you know that there is someone like Nikhil who will take care of the issue, your loyalty to the application will not be replaceable. Hands down to Nikhil.

BANKS JOURNAL