3.5
Edited August 12, 2020

I have now deleted this app after 3 years of using it the incompetence of support unable to resolve an issue the lack of communication is appalling please be warned I have now switched to a new app I couldn't take dealing with this team anymore.

*Update* Stay away from this app the issue is unresolved after 8 days was offered a call at a specific time never happened never got the call - I would strongly advise look at other apps first before this.

App stopped working with an error on a few order exports contact BOLD support 4 days ago still no response. Have reported this to Shopify in the hope they can help me. If a company is promoting their applications but can't support their apps they should be removed from the app store. You would expect better than this.

Sous Vide Chef
October 9, 2021

This developer has dropped support for Apple Safari. It will no longer sync with my Quickbooks Online on my Mac. Their only solution was to use Google Chrome, which is not an option for me, and honestly... it is a very lazy workaround. I have switched to the FREE plug in offered by Intuit (OneSaas). It is working better and... well, it is FREE.

Northern Vape Co.
March 16, 2018

How frustrating! Literally just got everything on QuickBooks setup and working properly with my online ecommerce business after 5 months. That's not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that now they decide they are charging more money to integrate! Are u kidding me? I already pay shopify AND QuickBooks a monthly fee! I decided to go with both of these platforms because the made the best sense for a start up business selling 30-50 items per month. There should be a grandfathered in clause or something because this is complete bs and not to mention bait and switch. Shopify and BOLD will be losing my business in the near future and I will not be recommending either, (rather discouraging people)

Blaze For Daze At
September 19, 2017

Easy installation and use. All my transactions are transferred and matched automatically. Have been using it for over a year and no problems at all. Great app!

Jardin Flowers
Edited December 20, 2019

Absolutely critical app when your order numbers start increasing. We've been using it for 2 years and it's been great for us. Recently had a small problem but Camila from the BOLD team resolved it within minutes, thanks for the great customer service

Canada Welding Supply
June 30, 2017

a large amount of our sales transactions are not being exported into QB's online. We are spending far too many hours just reconciling. The developer needs to think through the logic of the end user, this clearly is not the case.

Wilkes Riley
September 7, 2021

Nikhil has always been very responsive and has fixed any issues I've had promptly. Great customer service!

Rusty Brown
BOLD replied September 9, 2021

Thanks for the review. Kudos have been passed along to Nikhil.

Edited November 13, 2021

We use this app to send our sales receipts from Shopify to QBO. It works flawlessly most of the time. Unfortunately, once every few months we have a tax entity problem. This causes all our Shopify sales to no longer export to QBO. To resolve it I contact Bold who tells me "everything is working now", I then have to INSIST I will not get off of chat until they fix it. After several minutes of discussion they realize I am not leaving and my problem gets elevated and then fixed. The help person can not tell me what happened or how it was fixed so the next time I contact Bold it's Groundhog Day all over again. This several hour process has happened six times, if there was another way to export Shopify to QBO, I would try it. Our business is too big to be at the mercy of this weak link. My only alternative is to leave QBO.

Wynwood Dog Food Co.
March 24, 2018

Doesn't work and they have Zero support. It stopped working and we have tried contacting support multiple times, we just keep getting the run around. They eventually closed our case despite never resolving the issue, or communicating with us.

Strongbodyapparel
December 19, 2017

huge trouble getting app to Sync with Shopify!!!!!

nearly 4hrs talking to support line between quick books and shopify and it still doesnt work

at this stage i would not recommend for shopify syncing!!

Hunt Bikes