Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Fella Fetch

Customer support from Parminder was excellent.

Klos Guitar

This app does not sync refund transactions, so if you have a customer that buys a product, the sales gets recorded as a sales receipt correctly, but they cancel their order and you refund, that information does not get transmitted to quickbooks. The app claims they do this, but they don't. We realized this after thousands of transactions had gone through, and now we've had to spend hundreds of dollars with an accountant to estimate a solution that works. I highly recommend not getting this app and recording your payouts as sales instead

Ezequiels Healing Tools

Thank you to Alexa at Bold Commerce! She did an awesome job fixing my inventory problem. Alexa replied quickly to questions and was dedicated to helping me with the fix. Great Job!

Top Shelf Targets Llc

This app is AWESOME! Automatically creates QuickBooks online Sales Receipts from every order on Shopify, divides up the (1) product cost (2) shipping cost (3) tax cost (4) credit card processing fee, such a time saver to get these amounts automatically into the correct accounts in QuickBooks online. I would highly recommend, especially since the starter version is FREE! You only pay if you have many orders per month. LOVE IT! Also it's easy and straightforward to set up, plus the developer is responsive to emails when I asked for help with setup.

Ijeweled

great app
even I never did bookkeeping, I learn'd it quick.

www.ijeweled.com

Pilottrackhdd

Great app
www.pilottrackhdd.com

Trill Engraving

I run a low volume shop and am currently using the free version of "Intuit QuickBooks Online." It works exactly as described. It is a one-way data transfer (from Shopify to QB) and I've not had a problem.

The free version has a transaction limit of 30/month. I'm not exactly sure what would happen on transaction #31 and am hopeful that the transition will be seamless and trouble free.

I like that I get a transaction summary email every day.

I actually have more issues with QB Online than this application.

Pack Simply

Features don't work as advertised! Particularly product and inventory syncing features. Support just repeats over and over that they're working on the remaining bugs and that everything will be fixed "in a few weeks". Meanwhile, Bold acquired the app from Shopify 9 months ago and started advertising these new features that have never worked! Not worth the monthly subscription fee.

Narinport

Not suitable for UAE
as it doesn't have option to select sales location, therefore fails to select tax rate. So you need to click all orders and select sales location then the tax rate...
Also it doesn't give you chance to select all of your accounts for depositing the cash / credit card payments to be credited. So you need to correct also those records...
Moreover, you dont get timely support.... i opened a ticket and explained everything by screenshots, but didn't get a response....

Mad Scents

We already pay for both Shopify and Quickbooks - the introduction of a monthly fee moving forward will see me removing this app and entering data manually.

It even has me questioning whether to stay with Quickbooks or move to Xero which does not have a fee to transfer the data - so not only are the developers losing clients themselves, but this could have a negative impact on Quickbooks itself.
I can see a lot of clients leaving and switching accounting packages because of this.