Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Madreshoes

This is the second apps I installed from BOLD, and it was a disappointed all over again. The support is so damn slow until now the export from Shopify to Quickbooks was failed all the time. Lack of support team that replying to me without reading my previous comment very unpleasant. They're like to drag the case into a long period and till now, it never settled. Not recommended apps & company, period.

Discmania Dealers

This app is not reliable. There are quite often errors in the automatic Shopify data import functionality and you have to keep an eye on the app. If an automatic import fails, it's not said that the manual one will work despite trying dozens of times. Sometimes it does after several tries. A really good app when it works, but I'll have to look for alternatives because of lack of reliability.

Organic Body Essentials

Alexa was AWESOME! We had a problem with the app not exporting our refunds and coming up with an error message via email.
Contacted Shopify and got directed to Alexa who made sure that their tech support fixed the software bug (all in under 24 hours!). All we had to do was run the export again and the refunds showed up in our QuickBooks. Super pleased with how well this app is working for us by making it so much easier for our accountant to understand the transactions coming in from our website sales. And, the support we receive is beyond what we expected when we switched our website platform to Shopify and synced it with QuickBooks. Thank you - this is the way it should be . . . problem-solution-quickly!

Fella Fetch

Customer support from Parminder was excellent.

Klos Guitar

This app does not sync refund transactions, so if you have a customer that buys a product, the sales gets recorded as a sales receipt correctly, but they cancel their order and you refund, that information does not get transmitted to quickbooks. The app claims they do this, but they don't. We realized this after thousands of transactions had gone through, and now we've had to spend hundreds of dollars with an accountant to estimate a solution that works. I highly recommend not getting this app and recording your payouts as sales instead

Ezequiels Healing Tools

Thank you to Alexa at Bold Commerce! She did an awesome job fixing my inventory problem. Alexa replied quickly to questions and was dedicated to helping me with the fix. Great Job!

Top Shelf Targets Llc

This app is AWESOME! Automatically creates QuickBooks online Sales Receipts from every order on Shopify, divides up the (1) product cost (2) shipping cost (3) tax cost (4) credit card processing fee, such a time saver to get these amounts automatically into the correct accounts in QuickBooks online. I would highly recommend, especially since the starter version is FREE! You only pay if you have many orders per month. LOVE IT! Also it's easy and straightforward to set up, plus the developer is responsive to emails when I asked for help with setup.

Ijeweled

great app
even I never did bookkeeping, I learn'd it quick.

www.ijeweled.com

Pilottrackhdd

Great app
www.pilottrackhdd.com

Trill Engraving

I run a low volume shop and am currently using the free version of "Intuit QuickBooks Online." It works exactly as described. It is a one-way data transfer (from Shopify to QB) and I've not had a problem.

The free version has a transaction limit of 30/month. I'm not exactly sure what would happen on transaction #31 and am hopeful that the transition will be seamless and trouble free.

I like that I get a transaction summary email every day.

I actually have more issues with QB Online than this application.