Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Granolust

Quickbooks Sync by Bold is super easy to use and the support from the Bold team (Jericho especially) was stellar! Highly recommend.

Satsuma Designs

Honesty, I could not run my business without BOLD's QBO app! Please help yourself and get this to seamlessly do your own books! Nikhil was amazing with a quick fix on a known Shopify bug. SO helpful and fast! Jericho and Alexa were on it! Quick diagnosis led to an easy fix. Really appreciated their quick turn and collaboration was seamless. Thank you!

Caveman Coffee Co

Jericho was great. He worked with me over a couple of days trying to sort out the problem I was having trying to get sales exported from Shopify to QB online, one incorrectly entered sales receipt kept causing an error and cancelling the export. He was totally patient with me and finally came up with a quick fix and I am now back up to date. Caroline

BANKS JOURNAL

Bold Commerce Merchant Success rep, Nikhil, saved my day again! We had another issue relating to the State sales tax, and this issue stopped the export function to work. Once again, Nikhil resolved the complex State tax issue within few hours. When you know that there is someone like Nikhil who will take care of the issue, your loyalty to the application will not be replaceable. Hands down to Nikhil.

Blue Sky Outfitter

Their customer service is great. Especially in the chat feature located on their website. Rony and Chintan were extremely helpful.

Giftkosher

Great app and excellent service! The team is always available and will go above and beyond to make sure you are helped. Extremely satisfied.

Bottles & Burps

Overall a nice tool. There are a few annoying holes in this app, though, such as not accounting for gift cards (not purchased gift cards, but rather issued gift cards), not ignoring cancelled sales transactions ( this is a big problem that constantly throws off our inventory counts in QBO). It also literally takes about an hour (I am not exaggerating) to load the mappings in the app. Lastly, this app / integration does NOT account for bundles. If you sell bundles you're out of luck; you will need to enter the bundle transactions manually. Overall, I feel like the software is not very robust and it lacks transparency in terms of account mappings. After 18 months of use, I am actively looking for a better alternative.

NeriticDiving

Ankur and Jericho were able to solve a problem that I’ve been having for months now. It’s taken me hours with other quickbooks reps. They crushed it in 30 minutes.

Kompsós

I will put 4 stars instead of 5 as my initial query was not even taken into consideration by a member of their staff.
However after having insisted, Samuel L was so kind to call me within 24 hours and did everything to sort my problem out very shortly.
Thank you again Samuel. The app is great otherwise!

Bio-Sil South Africa

I had a problem with this app exporting Invoices and Rajni and Jordan were very patient with me to help me resolve the issue.