Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Paper Cape

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

My Rodeo Drive

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

Petrichor Vintage Co.

This app worked fine for a year or so and then it just stopped exporting to QB. After numerous attempts for a callback with customer support, they only emailed me days later. None of the tech support agents listened to the actual problem and they kept passing me from agent to agent...each one more clueless than the last and it was obvious no one bothered to read the previous correspondence, wasting a ridiculous amount of my time. Possibly the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with for an app that's supposed to simplify my life. I will be looking elsewhere going forward.

Staycoolnyc

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Pretty Kitty Fashion

I find this app very useful to check that our sales are being exported into QuickBooks correctly and the app is easy to use. Whenever I have had any queries Bold have been there to assist me, especially Nick who helped me with my latest enquiry and sorted it straight away. Thank you Nick. Your help is much appreciated.

Essential Dress log

Very impressed with the admin and staff account feature, a real time-saver! recommend, recommend....

Every Little War

What started out good ended up, eventually, with duplicated entries making the integration useless. Incompetent support and irregular support communication. Now I'm stuck with TONS of extra work to clean up sometimes 4 copies of the same sales record, but assured by their sr engineers "that's how it is supposed to work." DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Artemisia Farm & Vineyard

I ran into some problems with multiple tax rates keeping some orders from importing; but I chatted with Hamza in support and they fixed me up very quickly. Well done!

Tiny Memories Laser

I'm on the same boat as the others complaining about the Tax changes they made. The app doesn't work more than 1 week without having to call support for help to export stuck orders. Also, they say "If there is an error, you can export it manually to Quickbooks".. Well, I'm paying them to export it for me.
Moreover, the app doesn't export orders with zero balance, say the order total is $100 but you give a discount to the customer of 100% = new total $0.. The app doesn't export it because the tax mess. I'm looking for a new app.

Pod Star

I have been using this app for over 2 years. Mostly I had not problems. Recently many orders were not exporting to quickbooks. I asked the app support people for help. They exported the stuck orders, all with incorrect tax codes. They weirdly added tax codes for each State in Australia. I never asked them to do this. It meant I had to manually delete around 300 entries in Quickbooks with 3 clicks for each deletion, taking me ages. I have since asked for a refund of my annual fee, with no reply, and switched to Bridge. It was a very easy switch and they back-exported (perfectly) all the sales the Bold app was unable to do correctly.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!