Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Gowanus Souvenir

I continually have issues with the app. They stopped exporting to QB three months ago without any notification. But they keep charging me. Shopify need to find a better app developer to work with. This is a real problem for companies running a serious business.

CURE by WCC

Many of our sales transactions were not imported correctly (products were duplicated as "non-inventory items" and not taken out of our inventory). Some customer names were also duplicated with a "-1" after their name. This is a frustrating problem, and after reading reviews I see many other companies have the same issue. That being said, Nirav C. has been very very helpful in fixing this issue. Hopefully things will run smoothly from here on out.

Saorsa

Easy setup. Orders and payments from Shopify export to QBO nightly.
Error in Sales Tax calculation -- it is doubling sales tax on shipping -- making Sales Tax Liability in QBO incorrect. BOLD says "working on it"... but not working now as of March 2019.

March 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you have ran into some trouble with QBO; I just wanted to let you know that our support team has identified the issue and will be continuing to work on it until a resolution has been made.

Plumtree Baby

The app does not correctly import orders every time. It changes the product name for several of my products in Quickbooks after import. It duplicates buyer names and does not import email addresses. It also does not import "bundles." Correcting these issues takes as much time as just manually importing orders. I have contacted customer support and they were not able to fix the import errors.

Philter Labs, Inc.

Samuel was helpful in sorting out our export issue with inventory items. Couldn't be happier with his help!

CA-RIO-CA Sunga Co.

i'm a bookkeeping and have to reconcile sales. I spend hours trying to figure out the deposits. They never match reports and it's always a big mess.

Running Threads, LLC

Issues with sales tax and refunds not syncing correctly, they've been working on this issue for several weeks and say it's on the list. Refunds are hit or miss downloading to QBO, Sales tax sometimes changes to a random number so it's hard to match deposits to invoices. This has a huge impact on bookkeeping and should be an urgent issue.

Selle Anatomica

We get duplicate product entries with a " -1 " following products we already have. Has anyone else had this issue? We have reached out to support but are awaiting a reply...

Honeycomb Kitchen Shop

We downloaded this app based on the reviews and the list of functions for syncing with Quickbooks. Based on the number of our transactions, we were paying a higher price per month for this app. However, we soon learned that any orders with sales tax would not sync with Quickbooks using this app. When we contacted Bold, they explained there was no work around on this issue. No where in the description of this app was this mentioned. If you use Shopify as POS, then you will have a lot of orders to manually enter because of this issue. So the price didn't make any sense as we would be doing most of the work. We are switching to a different app that does sync all orders with Quickbooks.

Fat Stone Farm

Quickbooks had been working well for me when... something got glitchy and the downloads are a mess. Support is not helping, I've given them a week and the mess keeps getting bigger. No solution. I'm looking at other integration apps now.