Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
April 9, 2021

I was having issues with the tax calculations and QBO syncing. I was surprised to actualy get a human being to quickly follow up and fix the issue. Nikhil was speedy and great follow up communication. Hopefully smooth sailing from now on!

GreenDog Botanics
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 22, 2021

The app is working flawlessly! Hamza was very helpful in resolving smaller issues. Highly recommended.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings
Time spent using app: 3 days
BOLD replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy that Hamza was there to help you solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your recommendation!

March 22, 2021

Hazma has been extremely helpful. I had numerous problems with tax assignments for shipping out of state. All of these issues are now resolved, sales are exporting to QB and I am no longer receiving error messages.

the-sew-op
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 18, 2021

I am using the free version of this app while my store grows and have found it flawless with integrating into my paid version of Quickbooks online. Nick from their support chat was incredibly helpful, he solved a problem id been stuck on for weeks. Thumbs up from me!

The Homey Touch
Time spent using app: 5 months
BOLD replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Nick was there to to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

March 17, 2021

Nikhil was very great to work with. He resolved our issue in less than 48 hours and I am grateful for the service I have received!

TEJESTA
Time spent using app: 10 months
BOLD replied March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Nikhil was there to solve your issues in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

February 11, 2021

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

Truelove Seeds
Time spent using app: About 3 years
BOLD replied February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

February 10, 2021

Nikhil helped sort the QuickBooks import issue out for us quickly and easily. Thanks, it now works again

Quintessential Tips
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

February 9, 2021

Our Shopify wasn't importing to our Quickbooks but Nikhil quickly had answers for us. In short amount of time we had a solution to the problem and things are running smoothly again!

Sage Naturopathic Clinic
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 5, 2021

Hamza, of Bold Commerce Merchant Success Quickbooks App, was fabulous. They were patient and diligent and helped me to solve my problem in a professional way. I would highly recommend this APP and their customer support team for a fine service.

Alpen Schatz Europe
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so happy to hear thats Hamza provided great service quickly. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out through Live Chat should any questions come up.

January 28, 2021

I have used this app for 3 yrs with no problems, suddenly error problems. It took a bit to get a response but once I got on their radar they have been right on it. Think we have worked out the issues at this point. Thanks

Dustcuff