Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

little.kj

I had an issue with our orders importing and within a day Rony had it all sorted. The customer service was next level and I would highly, highly recommend the Quickbooks app to anyone. It makes everything so much easier!

Waylens

Had an issue with QB connection and the Bold people quickly figured out the problem. Jericho walked me through the steps to fix it and everything works perfectly now. Thank you!

Granolust

Quickbooks Sync by Bold is super easy to use and the support from the Bold team (Jericho especially) was stellar! Highly recommend.

Satsuma Designs

Jericho and Alexa were on it! Quick diagnosis led to an easy fix. Really appreciated their quick turn and collaboration was seamless. Thank you!

Caveman Coffee Co

Jericho was great. He worked with me over a couple of days trying to sort out the problem I was having trying to get sales exported from Shopify to QB online, one incorrectly entered sales receipt kept causing an error and cancelling the export. He was totally patient with me and finally came up with a quick fix and I am now back up to date. Caroline

BANKS JOURNAL

I had a great experience with BOLD's customer service rep, Nick. He was profoundly knowledgable with both Shopify and QB Online. When you have a great customer service experience like his, you would be super loyal to the software.

Blue Sky Outfitter

Their customer service is great. Especially in the chat feature located on their website. Rony and Chintan were extremely helpful.

Giftkosher

Great app and excellent service! The team is always available and will go above and beyond to make sure you are helped. Extremely satisfied.

Bottles & Burps

Overall a nice tool. There are a few annoying holes in this app, though, such as not accounting for gift cards (not purchased gift cards, but rather issued gift cards), not ignoring cancelled sales transactions ( this is a big problem that constantly throws off our inventory counts in QBO).

NeriticDiving

Ankur and Jericho were able to solve a problem that I’ve been having for months now. It’s taken me hours with other quickbooks reps. They crushed it in 30 minutes.