3.5
November 17, 2017

A smart app, but unfortunately one that maps the SKU name in Shopify to the Name in Quickbooks, meaning that if your Name= Name, and SKU= SKU, it imports every item as a service and takes copious amounts of my time to adjust every invoice manually.

I'm going to start manual imports and will revisit this app if this problem is fixed.

Munchkin Et Moi
About 6 years using the app
Edited March 27, 2018

Awfully disappointed that we are being forced to pay for this integration. As another seller noted, we already pay Shopify and QB separately for their services. Now, without any warning Bold has taken over, and it is forcing us to pay $30 a month for merely passing on the transactions. Of course Shopify is no bystander. They can now enjoy payment for a function which should have been native to the platform. Feels like extortion.

Happy Earth Tea
About 6 years using the app
June 5, 2021

Hamza was very helpful to solve my problem of synchronization. The app still have some issues with taxes, ans sync, but I would give 5* for support.

Boutique OMG Camping!
BOLD replied June 8, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Hamza. Thank you for choosing Bold.

March 8, 2023

The app has historically worked well for us. There have been a few hiccups here and there, but the support team has been able to iron out the wrinkles. The app does a good job for the price.

VADE Nutrition
BOLD replied March 9, 2023

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements! Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

November 16, 2018

The app can be tricky to setup, but once it is done, and done correctly, this is way easier than manually entering, which leads me to why I only gave 4 stars. We have a USD and CAD store. Unfortunately this app will not work if you have a USD store, and using Quickbooks Canada version. You are unable to select a CAD income account in the app, and in Quickbooks, you cannot create a USD income account in your chart of accounts. Seems this should be a easy fix on Bolds part, since in Quickbooks you can still create USD sales receipts using a CAD income account and it converts it.

ModeHockey
May 11, 2022

If I could vote 0 stars.. I WOULD. For lack of a better word, this app SUCKS. It's the slowest things since dial-up and when you try to re-map or make a change with the sync, half the time it doesn't even load. I've been literally trying to switch a SKU mapping for two items. A SIMPLE AND QUICK TASK, and it has taken 3 days since the mapping won't load. And when it finally does, when you hit "edit" to change it, NOTHING HAPPENS. What a piece.

Swolverine
January 4, 2018

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

Charliexwood
Edited December 4, 2018

This is the most gliche online accounting software on the planet! Pull your head out and fix the million issues this has.

Worst accounting software ever.

By far

It seems that anything BOLD does is absolute garbage, all their other apps are junk as well.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf!

Motogateway
December 21, 2020

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Staycoolnyc
September 26, 2019

Jericho was great. He worked with me over a couple of days trying to sort out the problem I was having trying to get sales exported from Shopify to QB online, one incorrectly entered sales receipt kept causing an error and cancelling the export. He was totally patient with me and finally came up with a quick fix and I am now back up to date. Caroline

Caveman Coffee Co