Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Quickbooks & Shopify Sync by Bold

Miss Cellaneous Crafty Bits

A must have if you're using quickBooks, integrates seamlessly.

Sa Argus Laser Supplies

Location South Africa

Paul was great!! He assisted me in solving my problem quickly and efficiently. Two thumbs up!

Ifht

Listen here, normie. I've been learning how to do my own books for my online Shopify business and this app is an absolute dream. No - dream is an understatement. This shit is a cosmological marvel. As of now, everything seems to be running flawlessly and pretty much automatic. YES. AUTOMATIC. I can literally be shredding my Razor Scooter over to the 7-11 down the street to get a Big Gulp sized orange Crush, while this app is doing the boring-ass grown-up grunt-work for me. Admittedly, I did manage to royally f*ck up a whole year's worth of transactions by exporting them into the incorrect QB accounts, forcing me to delete all transactions with a third party app and re-export from scratch. And unfortunately, this app is so damn accurate that it refused to export a transaction that had already been previously exported by it's half-witted user. It literally refused to make a duplicate export cause my dumb ass couldn't figure out how to use it correctly the first time around. But then, almost out of nowhere, a red-haired angel by the name of Alexa flew down from the gates of Heaven aka Bold customer service and with a flick of her magical programmer wand, turned my epic fail into an EPIC CLIENT SUCCESS and just like that... my problems melted away like a snowman on Canada Day in Saskatoon. Listen here kiddo, if a normie like me can figure it out, a normie like you can figure it out too. So quit reading these reviews and download this shit NOW. Seriously, who needs a bookkeeper? This quickbooks thing has me feeling so intellectual that I'm seriously considering backing out of this whole YouTube thing to pursue being an accountant.

My Pleasure Points

Time spent using app About 1 month

It has been working seamlessly.

Hudson Speed Shop

Automated expense and invoice creation is a god send and huge time saver!

Pillsy

Most of the data imported successfully, but it's creating an issue within Quickbooks when I try to update older duplicate expenses. I can't tell if this is a bug or what. Needs far better documentation and explanation!

Waterside Collections

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Setting up the app and QB for first time. Chatted Bold for a few tax set up questions and Paul called me right away. He helped through my questions quickly, super customer service!

Charliexwood

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

The Skirt Outlet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been helpful thus far. I just started using it and can't wait to see what it can all do! Paul was very helpful to me when I had questions regarding using it for the first time.

Elite Athletic Gear

Great customer service! Paul was able to resolve an issue in 10 seconds that Quickbooks couldn't figure out for over 2 days. Keep up the good work!