Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
November 16, 2017

I had a problem with Shopify and QBO integration early this week. After spending hours on phone with QBO help desk, I was told nothing could be done. Luckily, I was able to get help from Alaxe who was able to pinpoint the problem in minutes and guided me through the whole process. Now, everything works beautifully. 5 star...

Tap2018
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 23, 2017

November 23, 2017: Update to first review. I am still very impressed with this App, far more than I'd expected. It has taken a bit of a learning curve because it is visually different than the desktop version, but otherwise it has been very interesting to look at its functions, reports, etc. I love it that I can seamlessly connect and download data from bank/credit card - always had a difficult time with the desktop version. So far, I would highly recommend this app.

I'm also very happy with the Support that I've been getting - for questions.

-----------------

Just downloaded the app, connected it to Shopify and absolutely everything came in flawlessly. I had read some of the reviews mentioning some problems, but I honestly did not have any of those. I will give another review in a month or so but, so far, truly impressed with its ease. I had a payroll question and the support has been great.

Rv Consumer Group
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 6, 2017

I had some issues with my Quickbooks online syncing correctly all of a sudden. After spending time on the phone both with Shopify and Quickbooks, the guys as BoldApps pinpointed the problem quickly and I was able to get back up and running in 48 hours. Very knowledgeable and fast to respond!

Betty Designs
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 23, 2017

I love Qb but this app stop syncing a few months after installing and continues to give exporting error messages when there isn't any issue

3rdeyeankh Original Thought
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 21, 2017

Works just perfect for us, not had any issues and feeds perfectly to our Quickbooks account!

The Pet Vault
October 20, 2017

Paul was very helpful resolving issues related to data mapping. Thank you!

Hanover Strings
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 18, 2017

The app is easy to use and makes everything simple, especially when trying to consolidate from many different sources. When I encountered an issue, Bold went beyond by actively resolving the problem instead of walking me through something I was having a hard time figuring out. This app is a must have for anyone using Shopify and Quickbooks.

Legendary Realms
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited October 14, 2017

Was wary after some other reviews, but everything has synced very well with my store. Haven't had problems yet and is quite essential to my book keeping.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Rarr
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 16, 2017

We've been using this app for a year now, it has always required extra manual checking and correction of synced transactions. Not ideal, but we'd accepted that, it's free of charge at the end of the day... Until a few days ago we suddenly realized that the product syncing has been distorting our QBO accounts. Bold, who have recently taken over the app, have been very helpful trying to resolve this and a few other issues for us. It is good to see that someone is finally bringing this app up to required standards.

Olif
Edited October 4, 2017

Although had issues in the beginning support was very quick in addressing the problems. BOLD apparently took over the app recently and the previous reviews that talk about poor support do not reflect the current situation.

Fuelhose Ca