Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

FLAG NOR FAIL

10/10! This app has made it easy to communicate with customers effortlessly and in a timely manner. The support team is always very kind and helpful. We have 3 separate companies using this platform! Endless possibilities!
I do wish that there were more recent YouTube videos as the app does update a lot and my lack of braincells requires more visualization rather than reading but still 100% satisfied!

Yourgreatfinds

Ok, I love this app. I've had it for a few weeks and haven't had time to get all of the features working, but already my life is so much easier. Instagram, Facebook, email and chat all on one dashboard. My customers are responding very well to it and many more convos are coming in. They even have commented that they like seeing my photo in the avatar spot. Since I have active social media it is fantastic to not have to visit each platform many times per day to look for comments and questions. The only thing that I can find that needs improvement is that I wish that the app would default to newest received messages 100% of the time. When I am on the run it is annoying to have to reset it. The pop-up doesn't always go top the correct chat. Other than that, I love this. I highly recommend it. Game changer that helps me help my customers so much more easily. worth every penny,

HAIRSHINE

Location France

Bonjour quelle type d'autorisation je dois donner à mon compte employé pour qu'il installe REAMAZE ? Merci,

MrSpineRepair

Location Germany

Best App i could think off.
I have 3 stores and this is very easy to manage them all in one system. The support is also very helpfull if something dont work. Can recommend.

Dermacol SF

Time spent using app About 4 years

Reamaze makes our job a lot easier! I love the features, it integrates everything and super easy to use. Plus, customer service is very helpful!

Tivvix

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is the next level in customer support. It handles email and text! And we all know that customers are using social media as a de facto support tool now, which all integrate into reamaze as well.

Pinwheel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I almost never take time to write reviews, but reamaze is such a well done product, I decided to take a moment and give them a shout out here! We love the Shopify integration, Shipstation integration, ActiveCampaign Integration, the many channels for customers to connect all integrated into one spot and the way the product has been thoughtfully built to be easy to use. They even have custom visualization modules for the conversation page, which admittedly I haven't tried yet, but its what we will need eventually.

Fox and Wolf

Location Spain

Works well, but the cost is too expensive for a small business like ours! I've had it integrated for months. As I say, it works well, but the cost!

October 2, 2020

Hey Fox and Wolf,

We're sorry you feel this way about our platform. We are one of the cheapest in the industry given the value we offer. Compared to tools like Zendesk, Intercom, and Gorgias, we offer a lot more features at a competitive and affordable price.

We're happy to discuss pricing with you if it's an issue, as we understand businesses in this Covid-era are struggling.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for the feedback!

Gritty Soul

We've been using ReAmaze for quite some time now. Whenever we've had any problems, the team was right there with a quick solution, even implementing suggestions made along the way. Their customer service is superb, and the app is intuitive and user-friendly. Definitely recommended for your business needs.

MYHD DJ STORE

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 years

La aplicación pese a estar en ingles tiene la opción de traducir manualmente los textos mas importantes (espero puedan tenerlo nativo pronto en español) ahorraría bastante trabajo. Sus funciones e integracion con shopify son muy buenas y rapidas de implementar.
entre las opciones que miramos para nosotros que estamos partiendo con el plan basico vamos sobrados y no cuesta tanto por agente a diferencia de otras empresas. (se puede incluso amoldar el plan a lo que necesites y asi no pagas demas)
el soporte en linea es excelente , se los recomiendo. Tomen su tiempo de prueba y estoy seguro les sera muy util.