4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase Average Order Value (AOV) and enhance upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and features like Smart Cart and dynamic bundles. The app is praised for its reliable performance, customization capabilities, and fast page load times. Many have reported an increase in conversions and revenue. The support team is recognized for their exceptional service and responsiveness.

November 2, 2023

Rebuy team has been super helpful in helping solve a problem, thank you!

Kleem Organics
About 1 year using the app
Rebuy replied November 6, 2023

We're glad we could help solve your problem. If you ever need assistance again or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you! 😊🛠️👍

October 17, 2023

Our collaboration with Re-Buy has been an outstanding 5-star experience thus far. Max Trummer, our dedicated Re-Buy Success Manager, is nothing short of a company treasure. His responsiveness, unwavering assistance, exceptional patience, and availability to address inquiries in our timezone, despite being in different hemispheres, have significantly contributed to our positive experience.
The onboarding process, guided by Emelia, was exceptionally smooth and hassle-free. While it's still early days for us with the app, initial performance indicators are extremely promising. The sheer versatility in configuring widgets for our business needs is a standout feature, and Max's knack for offering valuable suggestions and assisting us in making necessary adjustments has been invaluable.Working with Re-Buy, particularly with Max at the helm, has proven to be a great experience that I can confidently recommend.

Cheeky Chickadee Store
About 2 months using the app
Rebuy replied October 20, 2023

We're genuinely touched by your glowing feedback! Max Trummer and Emelia are indeed rockstars, and we're thrilled they could make your experience so positive. We're delighted to see promising initial results for your business. If you ever need more suggestions or have questions, we're just a message away. Here's to more successful collaborations ahead! 🌟😊🚀

November 16, 2023

Rebuy is one of the best apps I have encountered lately. The product works great, and I have seen revenue almost immediately. I would like to mention Reza Zohori. He guided me from the beginning till now. He has demonstrated expertise, helpfulness, and professionalism with all the widgets and settings. He is definitely an asset. Great app... I encourage everyone to give it a try...
Adela Nava
FabCreates

FabCreates
10 days using the app
Rebuy replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for the glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Rebuy has been one of the best apps for you and that Reza has been a valuable guide. We appreciate your encouragement to give it a try! If you ever need more assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out. 😊

October 17, 2023

Rich is a blackbelt at Rebuy. Not only that but he totally understood our business and how we could optimize for our needs and customers. How good is that? How valuable is that! Just incredible.

Heidi Carey
5 months using the app
Rebuy replied October 20, 2023

We think Rich is pretty amazing too! We're thrilled he could tailor Rebuy to fit your business needs seamlessly. If you ever need more insights or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you all the way! 😊🥋✨

May 29, 2023

Sooo much appreciation for my Account Exec who brought me onboard and got me all set up, handling very specific styling requirements. Dealing with a high maintenance client and making them happy is a great skill. Kudos. Now, the app, it is increasing sales right away. We have made some changes and have increase the cash flow even more. Reza, my contact, and his superior Janet have gone above in my expectations. We are on to the next phase now, where we are working on the product pages. I am shocked I didn't already have this in my repertoire. GET YOURS TODAY!

Peace, Love & Happiness Club
Rebuy replied May 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We truly appreciate your kind words. We are thrilled to hear that the app has had an immediate positive impact on your sales. It's always gratifying to know that our solutions contribute to the success of our clients' businesses.

Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing Rebuy. We're grateful for the opportunity to work with you and contribute to your business growth. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

November 2, 2023

Amazing app with some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Rebuy rocks!

BOLDE Bottle
Over 1 year using the app
Rebuy replied November 6, 2023

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our app and finding our customer service top-notch. If you ever need more assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Rebuy rocks because of customers like you! 😊

October 20, 2023

Very good customer service and has helped with increasing our sales.

RajaniMD
12 months using the app
Rebuy replied October 23, 2023

Thanks a bunch for your kind words! We're glad to hear our customer service has been helpful, and it's fantastic to know it's making a positive impact on your sales. If you ever need more assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out. Good luck with Q4 sales! 😊🛍️🚀

September 22, 2023

Good functionality straight out of the box and great personalised additions available through their in house dev team - Aaron worked with us closely to implement a bundles page and product page bundles to fit our theme, super helpful!

Progress Jiu Jitsu UK
Rebuy replied September 25, 2023

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! 😊 It brings us great joy to know that you're loving our product's functionality and the personalized enhancements Aaron and our team delivered to elevate your experience. We're always here to assist you, so feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance! 🌟

October 25, 2023

Rebuy's support service has been incredible so far. Really appreciate how much information each interaction has provided. A special thanks to Janet Gomez and Vinson who have gone above and beyond to help me with installation advice.

Sarah Chapman
23 days using the app
Rebuy replied October 30, 2023

We're delighted to hear about your fantastic experience with our support team! Janet and Vinson are absolutely amazing, and we're so happy that they could assist you effectively. If you ever need more help or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you all the way! 😊🌟🚀

November 10, 2023

Rebuy has been a great addition to our Shopify store! Max Trummer has been very hands on with our account and has helped us immensely with his strategic suggestions and execution assistance.

Sigma Beauty
Rebuy replied November 13, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Rebuy has made a positive impact on your Shopify store! It's fantastic that Max Trummer has been hands-on, providing strategic suggestions, and assisting with execution. If you ever need more guidance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success! 🛍️🚀