Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

vantastico.eu

nice app i recommend ths app for all of you! easy to use ! easy to set all the infos that you need to show on your website

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Angler Tungsten Co

I really like the benefits of this app, truly does help to build trust with new customers. FREE is always great!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing review.

DecorUpBulk

GREAT APP AND IT IS FOR FREE, I'M TRYING TO HIDE THE DATE OF PURCHASED BUT IT STILL APPEARING IN THE POP UP.

Pinkie Pinky

very useful application but most important this application fully free. So for the starter can save a lot of money.

HeadUpGaming

Sehr gute App bis jetzt! Hoffe ich kann dadurch mehr Verkäufe erzielen. Einige Sachen werden jedoch nicht übernommen

April 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing the review and appreciating the app.

ottima-scelta-coffee-shop

good, very good app, is very easy and it's possible make all, my site now is very complete with this app

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for complimenting the app. If you need any assistance you can connect our support team.

Mac Setups

I just try this app, see what happen. Hope it will be good for our business. Thank for you free installing and using it.

April 8, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing the review with us and the community.

Z Ljubeznijo

so far so good, looking forward to seeing it live very soon for my new store which I'm launching this week

April 8, 2020

We appreciate the review and wish you best luck for the new launch.

XercizEquip

Still trying to figure it out! Seems like it could work. will come back to update the review once done.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to write the review. Review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to update it once you have experienced the app.

If you need any assistance, please connect with our support team from within the app

One Stop Shopping Australia

Rating to use app, hoping it does what it says it would! Will rate again after I have tried it over a few weeks.

April 7, 2020

We appreciate that you took time to rate the app. Review is totally optional and it's mentioned in the app Dashboard. You can freely use the app.

We encourage you to update the review once you have actually experienced the app on your store. If you need any help you can contact our support team.